Synergy Academy of Martial Arts
Dedicated, Motivated & on a quest to be our best
As the name suggests “Synergy” means the interaction of elements that when combined produce a total effect that is greater than the sum of their individual elements, contributions..
Martial arts is not about fighting, its about building a “Character” and at Synergy Academy of Martial Arts, we build characters, by teaching different Martial Arts, Self-defence & Self-Disciplinary Techniques.
Martial arts are codified systems and traditions of combat practices, which are practiced for a variety of reasons:
Benefits of Martial Arts/Self Defence Techniques:
· Self Defence,
· Physical Health and Fitness,
· Mental and Spiritual Development
· It helps to prepare for life’s challenges
· It Builds Self confidence
· We learn to be assertive
· improves creative problem solving skills
Synergy Academy of Martial Arts:
At Synergy, students will experience a total body exercise, improving agility and flexibility to the fullest of very individual’s potential. As important are the mental attitudes that emphasize respect for oneself, fellow students, the instructors, the martial arts, and all of life. No student is overexerted or under challenged.
We teach following forms of Martial Arts along with other activities like,
· Iaijutsu: Iaijutsu is a combative sword-drawing art but not necessarily an aggressive art because Iaijutsu is also a counterattack-oriented art. Iaijutsu technique may be used aggressively to wage a premeditated surprise attack against an unsuspecting enemy
· Goju – Ryu: Gōjū-ryū (剛柔流?), Japanese for "hard-soft style," is one of the main traditional Okinawan styles of karate, featuring a combination of hard and soft techniques.
Gō, which means hard, refers to closed hand techniques or straight linear attacks; jū, which means soft, refers to open hand techniques and circular movements. Gōjū-ryū incorporates both circular and linear movements into its curriculum, combining hard striking attacks such as kicks and close hand punches with softer open hand circular techniques for attacking, blocking, and controlling the opponent, including locks, grappling, takedowns and throws.
· Aiki – jijujutsu : Aiki-jūjutsu can be broken into three styles: jujutsu (hard); aiki no jutsu (soft); and the combined aikijujutsu (hard/soft). Modern Japanese jujutsu and aikido both originated in aikijujutsu, which emphasizes "an early neutralization of an attack."Like other forms of jujutsu, it emphasizes throwing techniques and joint manipulations to effectively subdue or injure an attacker. Of particular importance is the timing of a defensive technique either to blend or to neutralize an attack's effectiveness and to use the force of the attacker's movement against him.
Operations Commenced On 2014
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On 2017
Investment INR 5lac - 10lac
Franchise/Brand Fee INR 50000
Royalty/Commission 20 %
Himachal Pradesh, Punjab
Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
- NA -
Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra
- NA -
- NA -
Anticipated percentage return on investment 70 %
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise 3-4 Years
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity Commercial
Floor area requirement 500 - 2000 Sq.ft
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees Yes
Franchisee training location Mumbai
Is field assistance available for franchisee ? Yes
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? 10-No Years
Is the term renewable? Yes