Search Business Opportunities
Siyaram Silk Mills Ltd
- Area Req
500 - 1500 Sq.ft
INR 20lac - 30lac
- Franchise Outlets
Partner with Siyaram Silk Mills Ltd - one of the trusted fabric brands in India to be a market leader!
- We, Siyaram’s Silk Mills Limited, are committed to our promise of creating world-class fabrics for the fashion forward trendsetters. With a rich legacy of over 30 years, our bespoke mens wear fashion is synonymous with high quality, continuous innovation and iconic futuristic designs which are local at heart and international in appeal.
- Being ISO 9001:2008 certified and with top-of-the-line plants and world class equipments we are India’s largest producer of blended high fashion suiting /shirting fabrics, manufacturing over 60 million metres of fabric annually and winning the hearts of millions of fashion conscious consumers. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing plants are located at Tarapur, Daman and Silvassa.
- We enjoy the unparalleled legacy of being the preferred brand of both urban and rural India. Our integrated distribution network, with over 0.1 million retail footprints across the country, makes high-octane fashion accessible to the masses and the classes.
- With a firm belief in business ethics and corporate sustainability and our excellence brought forth by our cutting-edge in-house research & development team has bolstered our identity as a Forerunner of a innovation, design and impeccable quality in the India Textile Market.
Today, when we say “Come home to…” you say… “Siyarams’.
Siyaram Silk Mills owns various popular brands such as Siyaram’s and Mistair in textiles, MSD and Oxemberg in apparels.
- Quality Control
- R & D
- Design Studio
- Siyaram Silk Mills, incorporated in 1978, is a leading producer of blended fabrics in India
- Annual turnover of over 2000 INR crores
- ISO 9001 Certified manufacturing facilities
- Workforce of over 6000 employees
- Over 80,000 strong sales networks
- Technologically driven business processes
- One of the most renowned vertically integrated textile companies in the country
Desired Franchisee Profile:
- A person should have in-depth understanding of the local trends and preferences
- Passion for excellence and “go-getter” attitude
- People with an open mind having believe in lifelong learning.
- Extensive Marketing Support
- Advertising Support
- Ongoing business and promotional support
- Experienced Professional Team support
- Brand Name
- Good returns on investment
- Complete assistance in setting up of franchise
- Detailed operation manual
- J Hamstead
- Royal Linen
So, if you have an outlet in prime location measuring 500-600 sq ft to 1500 max and are interested in becoming a part of our retail chain, then contact today.
Operations Commenced On
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On
INR 20lac - 30lac
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Anticipated percentage return on investment
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise
3 - 4 Years
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity
Floor area requirement
500 - 1500 Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet
high street or malls
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees
Franchisee training location
Is field assistance available for franchisee ?
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise
Agreement & Term Details
Do you have a standard franchise agreement?
How long is the franchise term for?
Is the term renewable?