To get access to over 10000+ Franchise Business Opportunities.
Network with the growing Business Community to get expert interventions to let you learn to Grow & Expand your Business with Franchising.
Business Partner Invested Company Operated
Our Retail Outlet Business Partner Model: -
Business partner Invested Company Operated (PICO) Only an agreed fixed amount is paid to the Business partner by the company for the investment done by Business partner in the business We are inviting multiple investors
Supermarket is mega store retail chain of Everyday in India. All the products related to lifestyle, human Basic need, personal care, home care, are available here in this market. We have planned to provide our services to a large customer base through our Super market Business partner program.
Model Super Market Business Partner Requirement
• Business partner Investment Amount INR 25Lacs to 10 Crore
Income to Business Partner:
· Company will pay 24% Assured guaranteed Income per annum on total investment cost of the Business partner.
· Company will pay 50% profit sharing on total Monthly net profit generated in the same Supermarket Store.
Business Partner Income & Company Support: - Super Market
Role of Franchise: -
1. Franchise will pay Security Deposit Amount of Rs. 6000/- SFT
2. Franchisees have to take care of all the goods and cash in their store
3. Franchise will Report or initiate corrective actions wherever required.
4. Franchisee has to ensure that all its artists follow the same and customer satisfaction is high.
Role of Company: -
1. The company will give you a minimum guaranteed income of 2% per month for your store investment.
2. The company will assist the franchisee in recruiting and training your store staff.
3. The company will give you the rent of your store (but you will pay the store rent according to the nearest rent in the place where the store will be)
4. The company will get you interior as per the design of your store brand.
5. The company will provide you with all the SOPs, training and manuals at your store.
6. The company will pay your store rent, electricity and internet bills to you.
7. The company will get all the staff appointed in your store.
8. The company will pay salaries to all the employees of your store
9. The company will give you the computer and software of your store.
10. The company will buy products and equipment for your store.
11. The company will make your store grand opening
12. The company will invest in brand-level marketing, digital and social marketing, including Google Marketing, Just Dial, Facebook for AAP stores.
13. The company will provide you pamphlets for your store, Radio Ad, Poll Hoardings, News Paper Advt, Glow Sign Board.
14. The company will register the seller with all vendors for all brand products for your store.
15. The details of the investment are determined on a case-by-case basis as each location varies. All fees, estimated initial set costs, operating costs, financial statements and other valuable information are included in the disclosure document. Requests or questions related to further investment. For your reference, an outline of the start-up cost is listed here.
Calculation of Income: - Projection
Example for 1000 Sq. Ft. Store
Other all exp
*Calculation of Income: - Projection
Let’s Take an example of 1000 Sq. Ft. Area of Supermarket Store: -
1. Per Month Approximate Sales INR. 3000000 (Per Day INR. 10,00,00)
2. Per Month Approximate Products Cost 3000000@70%=2100000
3. Per Month Approximate cost of the store all Exp is 3000000@10%=300000
4. Per Month Approximate Net profit = totals sales 3000000@20% = 600000
Income on total monthly Net Profit 20%
The company earns 20% on the total sales of the store, excluding all expenses and product costs.
· If the company sells goods worth 3000000 in a month and the total profit is 20%, then in the same way, the company gets 20 percent share of 6 000000,
· Of which the company gives you a share rate of 50 percent.
· Which will be 50% of 6 lakhs is 300000 rupees
Apply Terms and Conditions
(O MART SUPERMARKET Brand) in India Management by Verdadero Retail Store Management Pvt. Ltd
Operations Commenced On 2001
Franchise Commenced On 2018
Investment INR 5lac - 10lac
Franchise/Brand Fee INR 200000
Royalty/Commission 5 %
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchisee Yes
Performance guarantee to Unit Franchise Yes
Anticipated percentage return on investment 300 %
Likely pay back period of capital for a Unit Franchise 1-1 Years
Other investment requirements No
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity Commercial
Floor area requirement 500 - 10000 Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet Mall, Street Market, Ground Floor
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees Yes
Franchisee training location Onsite Training
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? 5 Years
Is the term renewable? Yes
Thanks for showing your interest in O Mart.
Your contact detail has been shared with the company. requested you to create your investor profile and upgrade to directly contact the brand.
Thanks for showing your interest in O Mart.
But you have already applied for O Mart.