LOTUS UNISEX SALON Upper East Side was established in Sep, 1965. Celebrity hairstylist made his way from Japan to New York City in 2004, beginning his career at the prestigious Warren-Tricomi Salon, and then moving to Patrick Melville Salon. Lotus Unisex Salon has secured the highest pedastal for itself in the beauty industry. Lotus has become one of the renowned salon that caters its customers with an aaray of premium quality services.
Hair & Beauty is an industry that is :
- All Cash business.
- One time investment
- Low Manpower cost, low operating cost
- 365 days revenue
- Negligible seasonality - 12 month business
- Is relevant in all community and economic climate
- A fundamental service, a basic the necessity to all
- Doesn’t change or get obsolete with technology upgrades
- Low non-perishable inventory requirements
- Cannot be outsourced
- Very low competition – Social Barrier
Why Lotus Unisex?
- It gives an entrepreneur the best of both worlds – the ability to own their franchise business, and ongoing access to support in marketing, advertising, recruiting, retention, training, management, and business. Planning. In addition, they have the power of a national brand working for them, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to bring them more business.
- The ongoing business relationship we provide within the LOTUS UNISEX SALON franchise includes the service, the products, and trademarks, as well as the entire business the concept itself from marketing strategy, plan, Standard Operating Procedure, systems, formats, audits, billing software, training, quality control, ongoing assistance, guidance, and supervision. In short, it provides small business (the Franchise ) with the tools of big business (provided by the franchisor).
- Location assistance / Site approval
- Salon design & constructions (Turnkey construction salon by empaneled architect of (LOTUS Unisex Salon)
- Legal Obligation / license procurement
Franchise Business Operations:
- Pre-opening and going operational assistance to Franchisees
- Implements and assists with all operational programs and procedures, including the First salon Opening program
- Schedules personalized visits to existing salonsConducts regularly scheduled phone calls to discuss service, retail and training needs
- Hosts the annual franchise Convention for all Franchisees
- Provides in house training on Hairdressing and beauty skills
- Trains on customer service and salon operations
- Tie up with top Hair & beauty industry leaders to train on current trends and techniques
- Grand Opening Ceremony – Our PR company will organize the grand opening day for your salon
- POS – Billing Software – We have a billing software which we have taken from the world largest salon software company. We will share the same software with you for your billing
Management Information System:
- Recurring Supplies: We will share with you an MIS with over 100 types of report for analysis and marketing & Strategy planning. The franchise will get the benefits from the buying power of “LOTUS Unisex Salon” for beauty product, imported machine, and furniture.
- Ongoing Support & Service Across
- Expansion Opportunities the country
- Staff recruitment & training: Our Franchise s have direct access to the vast accumulated knowledge, resources, and best operating and marketing practices of “LOTUS Unisex Salon” and their Franchise .
- Utilize the staff pool: Nothing is permanent but change, the environment in which we do business is also dynamic & is fast changing. We continuously learn about our industry and consumers and adapt as necessary & pass on our learning to our team of Franchise.
- Manager of Recruitment & Training: We make available to our Franchisees what we have learned and continue to learn.
- Inventory Controls & Audit.
- Standard maintenance training & Audit.
- Marketing: Highly innovative/irresistible marketing offer like “Free pick & drop” & “lifetime hair cut free.
Employee welfare and recognition:
- Staff is retained well if they work for a bigger group than an individual shop
- Annual Meeting & picnic for recognizing the hairdresser, beautician & manager
- In-salon & outstation training for hairdresser & Skin therapist.
Franchise Recurring Cost:
In all the three models, the Franchise gets the rights to use the brand name, systems & Process & billing software.
- Model 1*. Franchise invests & Franchise runs the operations. The franchise will take care of all the operational expenses like Rent, Salary, Electricity, Telecom, Maintenance, Salon Consumption etc. and will pay 10% of revenue to the LOTUS UNISEX SALON (Which would be approx. 33% of Profits). The monthly fee paid by Franchise would be far less than the business generated by Franchise by of brand name, systems & process, support, etc.
- Model 2*. Franchise invests & Company(LOTUS UNISEX SALON team) run the operations, LOTUS UNISEX SALON will take care of all the operational expenses like All Expenses Rent, Salary, Electricity, Telecom, Maintenance, Salon Consumption, etc. and will pay 10% of revenue to the Franchise and company will pay a minimum guarantee of 2% of the total franchise investment Amount per month.
- Model 3*. Franchise invests & Franchise runs the operations. The franchise will take care of all the operational expenses like Rent, Salary, Electricity, Telecom, Maintenance, Salon Consumption, etc. and will pay the fixed royalty/support fees of $700/- per month(with annual increment). This means that the more your business grows you pay fixed and you get more returns.
Details in a Franchise agreement:
Franchise Steps to Opening:
- Initial Franchise Inquiry Made by a prospective partner.
- Prospective partner receives franchise Kit.
- Read all detailed franchise Kit.
- Complete the franchise form & Purchase the due diligence kit at $7000/-.
- Prospective partner receives the due diligence kit and prepares for discovery day.
- Prospective partner meets the “New Business Development Manager” on the discovery day.
- Interview call with Director.
- Discovery Day – Prospective partner visits a salon and runs the business for 1 day.
- Prospective partner & LOTUS UNISEX SALON Mutually decides on the agreement.
- Franchise Agreement is Signed & Franchise fee payment is made.
- Franchise shortlists the site and gets approval from LOTUS Unisex Salon.
- The architect is assigned & turnkey project was given to the architect after approval of Salon Design.
- 2 Key person of Franchise gets 2-3 week training at certified Salon of LOTUS Unisex Salon.
- New Staff recruitment by the franchise.
- 1 Week Training of new staff by LOTUS UNISEX SALON at Franchise premises.
- Salon ready for inaugurations.
- The grand opening of Salon.
By taking the time to complete our franchise application, you are initiating our Mutual Discovery Process that will result in a Collaborative decision about whether the LOTUS Unisex Salon franchise opportunity is right for you, and vice versa. Once you submit your completed application (i.e. group and all individual applications have been submitted,) you will receive you Due Diligence Kit(Salon Sensitivity Analysis tools). This is a highly valuable tool that we will use together throughout the Mutual Discovery Process.
Due Diligence is a rich tool that we only provide to serious franchise partner Candidates. We are looking forward to working with you and exploring our potential relationship.