INDO AMERICAN STUDIES PVT LTD
No. of Franchise Outlets: 5
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
The Indo American Studies bring you the appealing business franchise opportunity in education & training sector, grab it now!
The Indo American Studies (IAS), a global education group, since 1992 (formerly known as IAE) has rendered professional services by offering counselling, assisting and facilitating admissions for several thousand students in various International universities abroad. It resolves queries related to study abroad, overseas education, USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Singapore, immigrations, online programs, MBA, DBA, twinning programs, dual degree, credit transfer, articulation, affiliations, migration services, job search and more.
IAS offers Various Services:
- Career Counselling
- Country Selection
- Course Selection
- University Selection
- SOP Assistance
- Admission formalities
- Visa guidance & support and more
Why to go with IAS?
- IAS has assisted more than 100,000 students on various educational opportunities globally
- Over 2 decades of experience
- Proven business model with great success
- Bringing the change for betterment of future of many individuals
Desired Franchisee Profile:
- Individual or entrepreneur with a flair for education
- Person with sound managerial skills and zeal to have his own business
- Individual with desire to explore business opportunity in education & training sector
- Individual looking to serve the society with world class education & training
- Area Required: 300-500 sq. ft.
- Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
- Detailed operating manuals for proper understanding of business model
- Field assistance is available for franchisees
- On-site franchisee training will be provided
- Assistance from head office experts while opening the franchise
Benefits to Franchisee:
- Great returns on investment
- Established brand name & value
- Proven business model
- Extensive ongoing support
Here is the business opportunity, you must be waiting for, Contact us Today.
Thanks & Regards
Indo American Studies Team