No. of Franchise Outlets: No Outlets
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
funtoot is a Bangalore based education technology company. Established in 2010, we are the inventors of world’s first intelligent and adaptive personal tutor ‘funtoot’ for K-12 education. Our vision is to help in improving the life of every student globally through student-centric diverse technology innovations. Currently our branches are located in more than 45 cities and towns of India helping more than 90,000 students in enhancing their learning experience.
Key Highlights about the company include –
- Inventors of World’s First Intelligent and Adaptive Personal Tutor for K-12 education
- Winner of Bloomberg Pitch Award 2011-12
- Finalist at Marico Innovation Foundation Award 2012
- One of the top 3 finalists for Nasscom Social Innovation Honours 2013
- 10 Million+ Learning Gaps Identified through 3M+ personalized learning units
Founders of funtoot are alumni of prestigious institutions like IIMs and IITs. They have extensive experience across some of the world’s leading technology and services companies like Wipro, SAP, Yahoo and Microsoft.
Additionally to leverage global experience and best practices in education, funtoothas established a strong advisory board with faculty and alumni from Stanford, IIM Bangalore, IIM Ahmadabad and University of Chicago. We have also formed an academic council of many education experts.
Built on the foundation of core values - innovation, commitment and integrity, our team has common vision, goals, and passion for education, innovation and technology especially the ones that help children in India.
In a nutshell:
- 5 year old edu-tech company in the space of Personalized Learning in K-12 domain
- Flagship product funtoot – based on AI (Artificial Intelligence), ML (Machine Learning) and NLP (Natural Language Processing) – imparting enhanced learning experience for Mathematics and Science (grades 2-9)
- Used by 90,000+ students in 140+ Schools across India to improve their learning outcomes and progress to HOTS (Higher Order Thinking)
- 130+ strong community of educationists, technocrats and marketers
- Deal with B2B as well as B2C space.
- Tie ups with schools and run programs aligned with an individual school curriculum.
- Looking for channel partnerexpert in carrying and selling educational products in K-12 market.