Deliver My Book - Online Store for Books, Notebooks, School Kit, Stationary items, School Accessories (Bags, Tiffins, Compass Box), Exam Material, Competitive Exam Material and Reference Book.
Deliver my book is the product which is presented by David IT Solution as the step towards Digital India.
1. The wide range of Product as we are dealing only with brands.
2. Branded product with best offers
3. Timely delivery of Product as early as possible
4. Complete Showcase of the product
5. We provide secure payment options
6. Fulfilling all the educational needs with easy and user friendly graphic interface
7. Request Book / Stationary form available, for developing a good relationship with the customers by making the product available to them.
8. Customer care for solving the problems of availability of product
Time Really matters alot therefor the app is developed to save your time.
Operations Commenced On 2018
Franchise Commenced On 2018
Investment INR 10000 - 50 K
Franchise/Brand Fee INR 250000
Royalty/Commission 10 %
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Anticipated percentage return on investment 100 %
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchisee 0-0 Months
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity Commercial
Floor area requirement 150 - 1000 Sq.ft
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees Yes
Franchisee training location Jabalpur
Is field assistance available for franchisee ? Yes
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? 5-No of years Years
Is the term renewable? Yes