The Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPA) is registered society & approved learning partners of ACCA-UK. We offer unique embedded CPA cum ACCA Qualification to our students in Online Distance Learning Mode, that help students gain Fast Track Chartered Accountancy Certification.. it's widely recognised qualification for Accounting and Finance Jobs not only in India but also in UK, Ireland, Australia-New Zeeland, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Middle East/UAE, Cyprus, Zimbabwe, South Africa etc !
ACCA course is organized by the Global Body of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. It was founded in 1904. Its world’s leading professional accountancy organisation with 4,80,000 students & 2,86,000 Members worldwide !!!
Successfully passed student can become member of both institutes and designate CPA & ACCA titles respectively !
Why become our Agent/ Student Councillor ?
We expect commitment and reliability from our marketing partners as they are our face in front of thousands of students and the quality and consistency that they bring to the process speak for our institute.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
1) Male/ Female, aged between 21 to 55 yrs. Or even Firm/Corporates owned by eligible individuals or employees of them are welcome.
2) Qualification – B.com/M.com/BBA/BBM//MBA/CA-Inter/CMA-Inter/CA/CMA/CS with a flair in Marketing and having some experience and knowledge of Accounting & Finance Field. Fresher’s can also apply.
3) Must have knowledge of MS Office specially Word, Excel, PPT etc. (For Reporting & Presentation purpose )
4) A person with good communication skills, command over regional language & Hindi, English working knowledge are desired attributes.
5) Must be willing to travel and promote ICPA-ACCA Courses in the city/ region/territory.
6) Android Mobile phone with Internet is must...
Note: Bike/Car, Laptop /Tablet with net connection, a decent furnished consulting office with dedicated support staff is added advantage (But not compulsorily required)
Commitments / Responsibilities:
It’s a simple job with huge earning opportunities.. all you have to do is -
(That is finding lead and closing student enrolments at your end)
Following is the commission slab for enrolment (Per Student)
Students (In No’s)
1 to 4
5 to 9
25 or more
Annual Referral Agent /Student Counsellor Fees is Rs 25,000/- This fees is Non Refundable for the period from 1st April to 31st March, of every year.
- Your firm will use approved marketing materials and will not make any exaggerated claims to students.
-If you run Commerce / CA/CMA academic institute, you will display our ACCA Qualification Advertisement prominently in your office and on notice board or at such other places visibly.
- If possible & if you have more than 100 participants we can arrange promotional seminar/ webinar at least once every Quarter by us & will also be attended by ACCA officials.
-ICPA society will not reimburse any of your marketing, travelling or other expenses.
-All you get is fixed commission per students after deducting TDS, by becoming an Authorized referrer / students counsellor
-ICPA Society will give you only guidance & information on how to market in your local area, getting sales leads is your responsibly.
-There will not be any sales targets to be achieved. It’s up to you that how much you can.
-No commission will be payable for direct additions of members from your area, on their own (i.e. without quoting referrer code numbers )
-Only successfully paid referrals will be paid commissions.
-By becoming an Authorized referrer you are no way eligible to accept fees in cash or cheque’s or otherwise through you. ICPA will not entertain any such claims from students.
- A monthly report will have to be submitted to ICPA society for billing & payment will be paid within 1 week from submission of the same
Operations Commenced On 2015
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On 2019
|Types of Channels||Investment (If any)||Margin / Commissions||Area Requirement|
|8||Rs. 10000 - 50 K||15%||NIL|
Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal
Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Chandigarh, Pondicherry, Andaman and Nicobar
Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchise Yes
Anticipated percentage return on investment 100 %
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise 1-1 Months
Other investment requirements 25000
Franchisee training location Mumbai
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? Lifetime
Is the term renewable? Yes