Business Categories
  • Area Req
    1000 Sq.ft
  • Investment Range
    INR 50 K - 2 Lac
  • No. Of Dealer/Distributor
    100-200
About Us

About Us:

Hira Foods is a prominent manufacturer and supplier of supreme quality foods. We manufacture and supply - Chips, Namkeen and Extruded snacks since 2016

Our Quality is Our Identity
We have established a technologically equipped manufacturing unit in Satara, Maharashtra and constantly scrutinize the quality of our products.
We have a special unit to monitor the quality of ingredients, the source of raw material, process and packaging hygiene. Our team here believes in customer satisfaction by providing finest quality with consistency.

Business Opportunity Required SuperStockist/Distributor for India’s Leading Brand of Tata Water Plus & Sale your Products on AMAZON Shopping Portal & Increase your Business & Profit ? 
Become a Distributor of Tata Water Plus and earn much more Margin 8% + Diesel 2% = Total 10% With full Marketing Support if 

We are Manufacturing and Supply 

 For all types of events like Corporate as well as Traditional events in Mumbai( Pan India) AT Wholesale price.

Investment Details

Commenced Operations

Operations Commenced On 2007

Distribution Commenced On 2007

Distribution Details
Trade partners
Types of Channels Investment (If any) Margin / Commissions Area Requirement
Distributor Rs. 50000 - 2lac 13% 200 - 500 Sq.ft
Details

Exclusive territorial rights to a channel partner Yes

Performance guarantee to Channel Partner Yes

Anticipated percentage return on investment 13 %

Likely pay back period of capital for a Channel Partner 0- Months

Other investment requirements 1000000

Expansion Locations

North

Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh

South

Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana

East

Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha

West

Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa

Central

Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand

Union Territories

Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu

 

Property Details

Type of property required for this dealership opportunity Domestic

Floor area requirement 1000 Sq.ft

Agreement & Term Details

Do you have a standard dealership agreement? Yes

How long is the dealership term for? Lifetime

Is the term renewable? Yes

Interested in above brand? Submit your interest here.

Insta Apply
You might also be interested in these opportunities
  • Others Food Service
    About Us: Haanji isn't like any traditional Indian cuisine restaurant you..
    Locations looking for expansion Gujarat
    Establishment year 2022
    Franchising Launch Date 2022
    Investment size Rs. 20lac - 30lac
    Space required 250
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquarter Dascroi Gujarat
  • Others Food Service
    We started our Journey from our Prahlad Nagar location in..
    Locations looking for expansion Gujarat
    Establishment year 2021
    Franchising Launch Date 2022
    Investment size Rs. 30lac - 50lac
    Space required 500
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquarter Ahmedabad Gujarat
  • Others Food Service
    About Us: Started in 2015, our menu holds variety in dishes..
    Locations looking for expansion Delhi
    Establishment year 2015
    Franchising Launch Date 2022
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 150
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquarter Delhi Delhi
  • Others Food Service
    Kadak House is the fastest growing and the most famous..
    Locations looking for expansion Andhra pradesh
    Establishment year 2015
    Franchising Launch Date 2020
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 200
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquarter Khairatabad Andhra pradesh
  • Others Food Service
    Hectic week? Not sure about how to deal with that sudden..
    Locations looking for expansion Maharashtra
    Establishment year 2012
    Franchising Launch Date 2018
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 100
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit, Multiunit
    Headquarter Pune Maharashtra
  • Others Food Service
    About Us: NutsnFlakes is a Mid-segment Exclusive Brand Store for Healthy,..
    Locations looking for expansion Maharashtra
    Establishment year 2020
    Franchising Launch Date 2020
    Investment size Rs. 10lac - 20lac
    Space required 100
    Franchise Outlets -NA-
    Franchise Type Unit
    Headquarter Haveli Maharashtra
Apply Now

Free Advice - Ask Our Experts

pincode
;
ads ads ads ads