Berggruen Education Pvt. Ltd
No. of Franchise Outlets: 5
Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
Get connected with UEI Global to enjoy the strong back end support and flourish in the marketplace in no time...Hurry!
UEI Global is a brand owned by Berggruen Education Pvt Ltd. offering world class education to future professionals in a wide field of service sector. Programs in Hospitality Management and Business Management both at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level are offered through 13 state-of-the-art campuses across 12 cities.
The curriculum of the programs are crafted to bridge the ever growing demand-supply gap in the service industry, there is a unique blend of vocational skills training along with formal education.
Undergraduate and vocational level programs offered by UEI Global include:
- Business Management
- Hospitality Management
- Retail Operations
- Aviation Management
- English for Communication
- Personality Development
USP of UEI Global:
- A combination of high standards of teaching and internationally recognised programs makes UEI Global a perfect choice for undergraduate & postgraduate studies
- UEI Global offers programs that meets the requirements of the industry and ensures that students succeed in their career path
- UEI Global’s unique teaching methodology ensures that students retain what they learn more effectively
- The combination of theoretical & practical training and alliances with leading Universities both in India and Abroad truly gives students an edge in today’s competitive environment.
Why to invest with UEI Global?
- A chain of ‘Owned’ as well as ‘Franchised’ institutes
- UEI Global has added 16 Institutes in the country and now wants to grow to 50 locations in the next 12 months.
- UEI Global is a process driven organization that is geared-up to help people driven businesses across the nation to perform better
- Successful business model
- Its academic alliances coupled with the focus on high-quality trainings will help students to become efficient, multi-skilled and well-trained professionals
The Salient features of the agreement between UEI and Franchise will be as follows:
1.) UEI Global will contribute with all the following:
- Will lend its brand to be used for the period mentioned in the agreement.
- Intellectual property required to set up and manage the institute, i.e., curriculum, recruitment and training, certification etc.
- Will suggest specific standardized designs and equipments required for effective delivery of the programs.
- Will assist students in placements.
2.) The Franchisee is expected to:
- Make necessary capital and operational expenses.
- Set up the institute strictly in accordance with the design policies of UEI Global.
- Adhere to other general guidelines as specified by UEI Global.
- Conduct recruitment of necessary staff as specified by UEI Global. Incur local advertising/marketing costs as agreed with UEI Global.
3.) The agreement is on a revenue sharing model.
4.) Investments and ROI:
Below mentioned is a brief on the requirements:
- Land & Building: 5000 Sq. ft. of Carpet Area
- Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
- Capital Costs: Will depend on the current condition of the premises
- Brand Fee covers the costs of international affiliations and initial set up.
“So what are you waiting for, just join us today & become India’s leading chain of management institutes.”
Thanks & Regards
UEI Global Team