Saralsewa Service Consultants
No. of Franchise Outlets: 100-200
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Saralsewa - a unique franchise model exploring potential profits in Urban areas!
Saralsewa basically intends to use available technologies to make Government and banking services conveniently available across rural and urban areas. Saral Cash Points basically allow a bank account holder to operate his account by availing cash withdrawal and deposit facilities through his ATM card of Aadhar or through the USSD facility.
Saralsewa works on a Facilitators' concept and is skilling, enabling and placing E-service delivery facilitators, in urban and rural areas, instead of creating Agents.
The Saralsewa business model is basically positioned as a rural cash point for the benefit of rural citizens wanting to avail banking services with convenience.
- Besides enabling cash disbursals through AEPS, Saralsewa also facilitates payment of bills, taxes and fees by citizens locally.
- Saralsewa enables proper and judicious use of all available resources.
- Saralsewa skills the Facilitators to increase footfalls by aggregating the entire spectra of IT enabled services so that the citizen gets a better range of services locally.
- Saralsewa also has created a customized urban service bouquet so the relevance of Saralsewa Facilitators is equally prominent in Cities.
Saralsewa kendra is operated by a Facilitator instead of an Agent. A Facilitator acts as a consultant and helps his customers in availing services and takes charges which he himself decides. His charge is an effort a cost based convenience charge instead of Service Charge which is fixed by the concerned agency.
Convenience charge is fixed by the Facilitator on the basis of the facilities he provides to the customers and his infrastructure cost. Thus at a Saralsewa Kendra, a citizen gets his application submitted to any Government related service and gets his own access, which he can later use either himself or at any other outlet.
- Saralsewa app, and online shopping app, available on Google Play store and Apple stores is available for download and for citizens to order any online service. On reciept of an order, a Saral Digital Mitra goes to the customers' home / office / shop and delivers the service instantly. Be it application for certificates or licences, submission of complains or FIR, application for passport or PAN or for payment of taxes, bills or fess, the Digital mitra offers it to the customer instantly. A nominal service charge and visiting charges are levied. Saralsewa offers this unique opportunity for enterprising people to set up the Saralsewa Backoffice in any City / Town of Jharkhand (Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Dhanbad, Bokaro, Hazaribag, Daltonganj, Deoghar, Dumka) or any District HQ so that people can avail services at their home. The Franchise Saralsewa Backoffice needs just a small office space, a couple of Computers a a team of young and mobile Digital Mitras. Digital Mitras are trained by Saralsewa and the Franchise just directs each Digital mitra to attend to individual orders. 70% of the visiting charges goes to the Franchisee and Company retains 30%.
- Saral E-Fee is a single facility with multi-location and multi-school aggregation for payment of School fees by parents at their own convenience without the trouble of physically visiting the school or bank.
- We at Saralsewa thus offer you a unique mode of payment of fees by parents. The Saral EFEE is a unique model wherein Transkill uses the latest and best available technologies enable e-governance. The uniqueness of the models lies also in the fact that the entire features are on an ownership basis where Saralsewa enables the institutions to continue to enjoy the benefits without recurring costs
Getting started is all you need, just connect with us and become your own boss !
Saralsewa Franchise Team