Universal Vedic School
No. of Franchise Outlets: 2
Investment: Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac
Want to undertake academics and research activities to promote Vedic knowledge across the globe? Join hands with Universal Gurukul
The Universal Gurukul is formally known as The Timili Sanskrit School was established in the year of 1882. Basically, it is committed to provide high quality, Vedic-based international education that fosters independence of thought and an enduring love of learning and to shaping its students into responsible members of their communities both locally and globally.
- Integrated diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Sanskrit for everyone
The Universal Gurukul is based on practical, logical, enthusiastic and imaginative learning techniques completely equipped with latest technologies and teaching methods. A few of them are:
- IT enabled classrooms equipped with LIVE Webcast and Video Conference.
- Online Lectures/Seminars by industry leaders through Video Conferencing.
- Educational visits to industry/Colleges/Schools/Metro Cities
- Collaboration with National and International Sanskrit Schools, Colleges and Research Centers to share Vedic knowledge and research work.
- Partnership with National and International Universities and Colleges to share the latest teaching techniques and methods.
- Exposure to national and international corporations to provide greater visibility of current industry trends.
- Area required: 2000 Sq. ft. (1 Sq Meter = 10.76 Sq Ft.)
- Investment: Rs. 10lac - Rs. 20lac
- Advertising & marketing support
- Site selection support
- Extensive business support
- Field assistance
- Promotional support
Benefits of Partnership:
- Good returns on investment
- Right to use established brand name
- Benefit from renewable franchise term of 3 years
- Guidance & support from the head office while opening the franchise.
“So if you are interested in the above franchise concept, please contact us today.”
Thanks & Regards
Universal Gurukul Team