NATIONAL ACADEMY OF ART & RESEARCH-INDIA
No. of Franchise Outlets: 1
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
NAARI- National Academy of Art & Research- India invites admission centres/franchisee or activity centres in your locality...Read On!
National Academy of Art and Research-India (NAARI) is a part of ‘The Piscean Academy’ which is a Government registered Body under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 and The BPT Act of 1950. This Academy is formed for Art Aspirants by Artists.
It teaches, train and create artists, confident artists who engrave an image for himself in this racing world. Its notes are prepared by experienced artists who know how the students have to be handled through correspondence to make them independent artists.
Art Courses include:
- Children Art Course
- Sketching and many more...
Why invest with NAARI?
- Years of experience, as it was founded in 2002
- Has a reputation for excellence that it is justly proud of.
- Uses strong vocational approach to assist students
- Proven business model
- High quality courses
- Area required: 300 sq. ft.
- Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
- Business start-up support
- Marketing assistance
- Advertising support
- Field Assistance
Benefits to NAARI Franchisee:
- Permission to use the brand name “NAARI” to run the courses at the centre for at least 3 years
- Excellent returns on investment
- Marketing kit is given to franchisee
- Franchisee training is done in Mumbai or at the prime location
- Detailed operating manuals is given to franchisees
“Interested in taking NAARI franchise? Please contact us today.”
Thanks & Regards
National Academy of Art and Research-India (NAARI) Team