No. of Franchise Outlets: Less than 10
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
We are the gurus of the edTech market and offer an innovative and comprehensive education system which focuses on self paced multimedia based learning. We offer tailored made solutions to students to excel in the field of education. Partnering with us will provide you with an extensive digital content library that has a store house of more than 15,000 modules, interactive lessons, activities and quizzes.
Increased Brand visibility
myEduLearn helps its partners increase their brand visibility as the platform can be used to sell the materials. It allows all partners brands to come on site along with other strategic partners so everyone gets equal status.
Why Become A MyEduLearn Partner?
Low investment to start own business
No franchisee fees
Profit ratio per release license upto 60%
Complete Partnership training and marketing material
Fearless and Recession free business
Be an integral part of the new wave of learning through digital education
myEduLearn provides two models for partnership-
Exclusive Partnership Model:
In this kind of partnership the partners have exclusive rights over the region they want to be a part of.
The terms and conditions of exclusive partnership model are:
- Partners need to share the region/zone/territory details in which they would like to go exclusive
- Partners need to offer market strategy for selling myEduLearn
- Partners would be required to provide minimum license commitment for the zone they are targeting.
- Minimum license commitment would be subject to region/zone/territory details.
Advantages of Exclusive Partnership Model-
- No other partner would compete in the same zone for license selling pertaining to myEduLearn
- myEduLearn would not compete in the same zone for license selling pertaining to myEduLearn
- Exclusive partners would have rights to use their own branding while selling myEduLearn material
- Recurring business from the region/zone/territory of exclusive partner would be subject to same recurring profit ratio
- Partners would be required to share the region/zone/territory details in which they would like to go exclusive
Non-Exclusive Partnership Model:
In this kind of partnership partners have to share the region that they want to enter with other partners.
The terms and conditions of Non Exclusive Partnership model are:
- Partners need to share the region/zone/territory details in which they would like to go non exclusive
- Partners need to provide market strategy for selling myEduLearn
- Partners would not be required to provide minimum license commitment for the zone they are targeting
- Customised branding can be done for nonexclusive partners if the minimum license requirement is more than over 500 licenses
At MyEduLearn we strive towards offering excellence through our impeccable course material, unique partnership models and dedicated staff that work relentlessly to provide the best for students. One factor that distinguishes us from others is that we are cost effective and offer up to date learning solutions at par with international standards.