Search Business Opportunities
English pillars edu comp pvt ltd
- Area Req
500 - 2000 Sq.ft
INR 10lac - 20lac
- Franchise Outlets
Less than 10
- English Pillars Edu Comp is a registered ISO certified company deals in all English solutions. We have trained and dedicated professionals for all the international programmes who enable students to crack their exams and reach their desired destinations.
- English Pillars is the only resource partner in Punjab with National Geographic to provide students valuable IELTS material. The company has its own software and test for PTE. Its own authored and published books of spoken English have been used by different institutes, schools and colleges all over India.
- English Pillars Edu Comp Pvt Ltd popularly known as English Pillars in the education sector facilitates training for the international English programs such as Spoken English, IELTS, IELTS Life Skills A1, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, OET, and Personality Grooming. Established in 2002, it has been producing phenomenal results in the domain of International English exams. Moreover, it also deals in study visa and immigration counseling.
- As a Visa Consultant we believe in transparency and provide the best guidance to our clients who are hunting a Study Visa and pursuing their career abroad.
- English Pillars has gained goodwill over the span of 15 years. It is the resource partner of National Geographic Learning for the IELTS exams study material. It is the proud B2B exam booking partner of British Council and IDP Australia. It is the test booking centre of Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic).
- Anyone interested in starting new venture as English Pillars franchise can make a small investment around 10 to 15 lakhs & can scale up to 20lakhs - 25lakhs if the institute is made more attractive and bigger to accommodate more students. While the area needed is not fixed as it depends upon location, number of students and number of courses or services yet 1200 to 1600 square ft. is sufficient to start with.
- The ROI (return on investment) depends on the required courses, and demand of services in the city where the franchise is started. Success of language school depends on the quality of staff, latest study material and effective marketing. English Pillars shares 20% of royalty on the gross income in the form of tuition fees of the courses and 5 lakhs franchise fees to run language school. And in case of study visa business in addition to language school, it shares 40% gross profit and charges 2 lakhs additional franchise fees. English Pillars maintains the standard which has been designed by the directors of the company and expects from the franchise partners to abide by it.
- Faculty training support: English pillars facilitate the training to faculty for course curriculum and methodology.
- Technical support:Training to office staff for managing daily operations and maintaining records
- Marketing support: On line marketing tools,Training to marketing executives for generating potential business.
- Content material support:Company provides study material in the form of books, notes, stationary, mobile application and on line tests on PTE portal
Initially franchise agreement will be for the three years and renewable if franchise fulfills all the terms and conditions.
Operations Commenced On
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On
INR 10lac - 20lac
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Anticipated percentage return on investment
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise
Other investment requirements
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity
Floor area requirement
500 - 2000 Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees
Franchisee training location
Is field assistance available for franchisee ?
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise
Agreement & Term Details
Do you have a standard franchise agreement?
How long is the franchise term for?
Is the term renewable?