Nittuz Automotive -
We are proud to launch Kenolon Ceramic Shield onto the Indian market.
Kenolon Ceramic Shield V1 is a premium coating on a SiO2 base.
It is designed to meet the highest requirements in the professional detailing world. Due to its unique composition it will make the paintwork more scratch resistant and much easier to maintain. It is extremely resistant to all kinds of weather and many chemicals.
Where traditional waxes and sealants are relatively easily affected by strong alkaline cleaners and mechanical friction, Kenolon Ceramic Shield V1 maintains optimal presence for months. It will harden up the paint to a maximum of 9 H.
The complex and hard structure ensures that potential scratches and sweeps on the bodywork reduce. With proper care, this coating can easily give 3 years of protection.
* A super tough, durable coating of glass bonded to your paintwork for unbeatable protection and a liquid glass shine. Hardens to 9H inside a week.
* Professional application only by our Approved Detailers, ensuring every application is perfect
* Safe and non-toxic in use. Complies with all EU chemical safety guidelines – doesn’t need a mask when applied, unlike some other products. REACH compliant.
*Free of artificial aroma, and is UV and corrosion resistant.
* Incredibly hydrophobic, keeping your car clean for longer.
* Improves gloss, intensifies and deepens colour on all paintwork.
* The Ceramic Shield coating can be applied at a temperature between 5 and 30 degrees Celsius. This flexibility makes it ideal for use in a wide range of climates.
Operations Commenced On 2014
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On 2017
Investment INR 10lac - 20lac
Franchise/Brand Fee INR 200000
|Types of Channels||Investment (If any)||Margin / Commissions||Area Requirement|
|Retailer||Rs. 10lac - 20lac||40%%||1500 - 2000 Sq.Ft. - Sq.ft|
Investment INR 20lac - 30lac
Master/Brand Fee INR 250000
Investment INR 10lac - 20lac
Unit/Brand Fee INR 100000
Haryana, Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh
Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana
Odisha, Sikkim, West Bengal
Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchise Yes
Anticipated percentage return on investment 40 %
Other investment requirements Construction Cost
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity Commercial
Floor area requirement 1500 - 2500 Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet Commercial Area
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees Yes
Franchisee training location Coimbatore
Is field assistance available for franchisee ? Yes
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? 3 Years
Is the term renewable? Yes