ALMA is one amongst the various large computer education provider organisations, which is engaged in spreading over the computer education in urban an rural areas. The verbal meaning of the ALMA in Latin is Alma Mater (Place of Learning) and in Greek it is the voice of the soul (Voice of the soul).
ALMA has built a reputation of trust and quality in India and is the country’s biggest educational NGO. Since 2007 along with the ALMA-NGO a Limited Company is also working, through which various computer courses are being run, with an aim of establishing a University in the future. The main object of ALMA is to establish a global family, which not only involves education and commercial activities but works toward the development of the nation and society. The organisation provides employment opportunities along with the best quality of education and career consultation. It is the objective of ALMA to provide job-oriented computer education at an affordable fee.
In India, ALMA was established in INDORE (Madhya Pradesh) in the year 1999 and has expanded in the field of computer education in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, J&K, Maharashtra, GOA, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Manipur, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerla, Sikkim , Ponducherry, Delhi and Haryana.
At present more than 950+ branches are equipped with ultra-modern labs and are actively working throughout the country in various different states, from where more than 6 lacs students have passed out.
Until now the ALMA Computer Education has provided employment opportunities to approximately 1800 youths and free computer education to approximately 60,000 disabled students. ALMA provides free computer education to the students of orphans.
ALMA is moving rapidly by increasing its resources and providing services of international standards and quality.
Key Benefits :
* ALMA permits independence and co-operation through which franchise while retaining your identity you can enjoy ALMA’s reputation and its vast experience and expertise in the field of computer education.
* Best opportunities to entrepreneurs with a vision and a drive to enter into a relation of unlimited earnings and benefits.
* Membership affiliated with the national organisation ALMA for 10 years for social activities.
* Reliability and assurance of quality of services, process and international standard assurance.
* No royalty concept.
* Part of the renowned brand name of the international level.
* Membership of country’s biggest non-commercial educational NGO.
* Internationally valid and approved certification.
* Opportunities in selection for National Award.
* Yearly prize.
* Individual identity in every part of the country.
* ISO certification.
* Quick certification.
* To join as a journalist for ALMA TIMES a national news-paper.
* Placement (NVS).
* No Monthly audit only yearly Audit.
* Co-participation in national and international programmes.
* Co-participation in the projects of the government.
* Very easy procedure to receive diplomas and certificates.
* Your own examination centre.
* Unique identity in different parts of India being the member of ALMA family.
* Offers to participate in Action Programmes.