Session 1 - 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- How is the State bolstering its Economic Index by building an agile Entrepreneurship Ecosystem
- How Industry &growth businesses can support each other
- Fostering competitive laws & regulations to build future companies
- Sectors that are slated for growth, potential to effectively bring change
Session-II 11:15 am - 11:45 am
- Case study presented by successful women entrepreneurs
- Franchise opportunities for women entrepreneurs
Session 1 - 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- How to Get Better & Faster both as Founder and Operator
- Understanding Staffing today for Tomorrow’s Needs
- Super Growth: What drives the modern-day entrepreneur?
- Starting small, Thinking big
Session 2 - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Funding 101: Navigating the VC Landscape in Consumer business
- VC Logic: What Investors Really Want to See and Hear
- Investing in the Next-Generation of Consumer Business...
Session 3 - 12:30 pm - 13:00 pm
- High Performance Innovation & Growth for Your Brand
- Why it is sometimes important for entrepreneurs to get out of their own way!