Search Business Opportunities
Ice creams & Yogurt Parlors
Pabrai's Fresh & Naturelle Ice Creams
- Area Req
300 - 600 Sq.ft
INR 10 Lac - 20 Lac
- Franchise Outlets
- The Pabrai Family has over 30 years of experience in the Indian Ice Cream Manufacturing Industry. It started with the founding of Tulika’s Ice Cream Pvt. Ltd. in 1985 which grew into a prominent mass market brand in Eastern India. A generation of ice cream lovers in the 1980s and 1990s grew up on Tulika’s Twinzee Ice cream and Hot Chocolate Fudge Sundae and fondly remembers them even today.
- In 2008, the Pabrais combined their technical expertise in crafting ice creams of the creamiest of textures with their knowledge of food to make artisanal ice creams with the finest of ingredients sourced from around the world. Born out of this ethos was Pabrai’s Fresh & Naturelle Ice Cream.
- Pabrai’s Fresh & Naturelle Ice Cream took natural ice cream making to a whole new level with its key focus on the ingredient and a keen desire to delight the Indian palette.
- We at Pabrai's Fresh & Naturelle Ice Creams are in the business of making premium, 100% natural ice creams. The product is redefining the ice cream space in India. In the non-branded segment we are already supplying to the top end luxury chain of 5 star hotels, restaurants and caterers across the country.
- Our Franchise model is completely process oriented. Standard Operating Procedures for each process have been defined and training system for franchisee and staff – set are in place. The company is committed to constantly improve its franchise systems, processes and product offerings.
- The target audience for our product is quintessentially for the customer who is looking for a gourmet and artisan ice creams and allied product ranges made from the best ingredients sourced from around the world.
- We are looking for would-be entrepreneurs who have the time, financial ability and business acumen to follow our set systems and controls; and are keen to partner with us in our growth across India and internationally.
Operations Commenced On
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On
INR 10lac - 20lac
Master / Multi Units
INR 10lac - 20lac
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Anticipated percentage return on investment
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise
1 - 2 Years
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity
Floor area requirement
300 - 600 Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet
Parlors in high streets (main roads) with sufficient parking and visibility.
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees
Franchisee training location
Is field assistance available for franchisee ?
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise
Agreement & Term Details
Do you have a standard franchise agreement?
How long is the franchise term for?
Is the term renewable?