À Ta Maison (or ATM) opened its doors in 2014 and has quickly become the private members' club of choice for the capital's swish set. Known for its award-winning Modern European fare and creative cocktails, this member's club has butler service, the vision of going out of its way to please guests, and a commitment to engage members through an exciting calendar of social and intellectual events. Members can use the place for all sorts of occasions: be it for an elegant supper, a relaxing after-work cocktail with colleagues, a lively party with friends or a business meeting over a malts--and can be assured of the utmost intimacy & privacy.
Moreover, a part of the club is a fun & chic gastropub, where the excellent fare is gourmet, but is still hearty, familiar and feel-good. Non-members are very welcome to dine and drink in the gastropub; however, members will be offered preferential rates in this space.
ATM's Executive Head Chef has drawn on his past experience working with culinary greats across Europe, to come up with the seasonally changing menus at A Ta Maison.
5 reasons to invest in brand ATM
1. Enjoying the prestige of owning and operating an elite, private-member's club
2. To support the club and keep things interesting for members, we will temporarily lease out our sister brands (PCO, Jamun & Ping's) in the form of pop-ups or any other synergies that will help get the club recognition.
3. Brand owners will create a plan to customise the space to be most effective and house as many aspirational facilities and services as possible
4. This is essentially two different brands, for the price of one--the gastropub which is open to all, and the private member's club
5. Create a community of like minded, sophisticated and exposed individuals across the country
6. Continually engage the community with interesting events and experiences
Operations Commenced On 2014
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On 2018
Investment INR 2 Cr. - 5 Cr
Franchise/Brand Fee INR 6500000
Royalty/Commission 10 %
Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana
- NA -
- NA -
Anticipated percentage return on investment 18 %
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise 3-3 Years
Other investment requirements no
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity Commercial
Floor area requirement 3000 - 5000 Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet A standalone property in a residential or upmarket locality that is interesting or iconic or has some unique characte, 1. Heritage/courtyard/garden, 2. Ideally this space would have an outdoor terrace/section/garden, 3. The bigger the space, the more amen
Franchisee training location On-site training
Is field assistance available for franchisee ? Yes
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? 9-No of years Years
Is the term renewable? Yes