Saralsewa Service Consultants
No. of Franchise Outlets: 50-100
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Transkill Training & Consulting Services - a business opportunity for you with low investment!
We at Transkill Training & Consulting Services Pvt Ltd are engaged in setting up a network of ICT centres across rural and urban India with the objective of enabling delivery of IT enabled services to citizens. The centres are branded as Saralsewa Kendras and are a franchise model and we are working on a low cost large volume model.
Saralsewa kendra is an ICT enter to offer services to citizens on a chargeable basis, It is operated by a Facilitator (सुविधा दाता) instead of an Agent. A Facilitator acts as a consultant (परामर्शदाता) instead of an Agent who normally tends to exploit citizens. A Facilitator thus helps his customers in availing services and takes charges which he himself decides. His charge is a convenience charge (सुविधा शुल्क) instead of Service Charge which is fixed by the concerned agency. Convenience charge is fixed by the Facilitator on the basis of the facilities he provides to the customers and his infrastructure cost.
Thus at a Saralsewa Kendra, a citizen gets his application submitted to any Government related service and gets his own access, which he can later use either himself or at any other outlet. The Facilitator does not force his customer to come to him. Other Facilitators and operators in the market form a part of this competitive ecosystem which checks their charges and performances.
Similarly, at a Saralsewa Kendras, if a citizen wants a health or a vehicle insurance policy, the Facilitator gives him a comparative list of all available policies and allows the citizen to chose a policy of his choice, thus enabling the customer to have the best deal.
Thus a Facilitator uses his domain expertise to help the customer in availing all kinds of services that the Governments have enabled and generate good incomes for himself and at the same time, allowing the freedom of choice to the customer.
- Government service links for all available e-governance services are being provided to the Saralsewa Kendra so that people can avail them at cost. The Saralsewa Facilitator is trained appropriately so that he does his work rightly. Saralsewa offers links of all e-governance services made available by the Central and State Govts and its agencies at no cost to the Saralsewa Facilitator. The Facilitator can charge Rs 5 for any information that citizens seek; Rs 10 for printed information; Rs 50 for online applications; 2% of e-payment amount in case of online e-payment of taxes and bills. The best part is that the Facilitator earns the amounts and does not have to share it with anybody.
- Besides this, he is also provided with other e-services such as B2C services, banking transactions, rail and air ticketing, online school fee payments etc so that he earns better revenues through services.
Transkill has customized its Saralsewa Kendra model to suit the rural and urban needs.
- Saralsewa@Villages: Provides e-services related to rural citizens such as ration cards, MNREGA, pensions, complains, education, cash disbursals etc. A rural entrepreneur sets up his own Saralsewa Kendra and after training and authorizations starts offering services. His income is from service charges and commissions that he gets. By default, Transkill also gets revenues which is shared between it and its partners.
- Saralsewa@Towns: Provides e-services related to urban citizens such as voter, aadhar, police, ration cards, pensions, complains, education, cash disbursals etc. A local entrepreneur sets up his own Saralsewa Kendra and after training and authorizations starts offering services. His income is from service charges and commissions that he gets. By default, Transkill also gets revenues which is shared between it and its partners.
- Saralsewa@RWA: Provides e-services citizens residing in townships / housing societies / Resident Welfare Associations (RWA) in cities and metros such as voter, aadhar, police, complains, ITeducation, bill payments, cash disbursals etc. The RWA is approached for space within the premises. A local entrepreneur sets up his own Saralsewa Kendra and after training and authorizations starts offering services. Annual membership fee @ Rs 25 - 50 pm is charged from each Resident family and the family then enjoys free access to Government e-services for the period. The Facilitator gets assured monthly stipend besides retaining income is from other service charges and commissions that he gets. By default, Transkill also gets revenues from the membership fees and other commissions which is shared between it and its partners.
- Saral Cash Points: As a part of Saralsewa Kendra or as stand alone points, Saral Cash points offer cash disbursal (withdrawal account holders) through ATM card swipe facilities or through Aadhar based system. Such Saral Cash Points will be able to disburse cash to rural citizens (for MNREGA wages, old age or widow pensions, student scholarships or any other cash requirement) locally. In urban areas tool there is good scope for Aadhar based faclities.
Transkill is also engaged in appointing State Partners and District Partners on an exclusive basis and with defined revenue sharing plans.
What Partner Franchise Gets?
- Exclusive geographical rights
- Marketing assistance
- Advertisement support
- Proper training & operating manuals
- Reputed brand name & goodwill
- Scope for recurring incomes
A must grab opportunity is available, connect now to know more!
Transkill Training & Consulting Services Team