Cafe Bliss has been a popular rendezvous point ever since it started in 2010 in Nasik. It's a trendy place to hang out with for the college kids, young executive crowd as well as for business meetings and coffee get togethers for the more mature crowd.
Partner With a Successful Cafe
At Cafe Bliss, we believe that we have what it takes to create a successful franchise of a cafe chain. We believe through our proven business model and our unique affordable menu, smart, interactive operations style franchisees will enjoy inherent advantages in starting their own successful, quality business. We bring our expertise and commitment to our partner and offer our franchisees the extensive business experience and proven operational system to assist them to grow quickly, efficiently and successfully.
What Makes Cafe Bliss Stand Out?
1) Cafe Bliss is already an established name in the area it serves; the franchised model will also bank on the credibility previously built.
2) Cafe Bliss has unmatched snack products and beverages at affordable prices.
3) Cafe Bliss has a strong support structure and provide extensive assistance to franchisees.
4) Unlike almost all cafes, most food at Cafe Bliss does not come completely cooked and pre-packed. Final cooking is done on site to every item is fresh.
5) The company already has one outlet in Nasik, which is performing very successfully.
6) The Cafe menu is an eclectic mix of diverse nourishing options, yet balanced and made of the freshest ingredients.
7) Each city will have a central kitchen from where the main food will be supplied.
8) Our business module is designed to allow franchisees to run a profitable business with low investment and quick ROI.
Operations Commenced On2010
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On2013
Area100sq ft-1200sq ft.
Investment Rs. 10lac - 20lac
Franchise/Brand Fee 3lacs-6lacs
Royalty/Commission- NA -
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal
Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry
Want to expandNationwide
Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchise No
Performance guarantee to unit franchisee No
Anticipated percentage return on investment 70%
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise 1year
Other investment requirements no
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity High street and mall
Floor area requirement 100sq ft-1200sq ft.
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet Pan India.
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees No
Franchisee training location At franchisee\'s outlet
Is field assistance available for franchisee? Yes
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? 3 Year
Is the term renewable? Yes