COX AND KINGS
No. of Franchise Outlets: 150 total
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
Opportunity to franchise with Cox & Kings - longest established travel company in the world...Hurry!
Cox & Kings is the longest established travel company in the world. Its distinguished history began in 1758 when it was appointed as general agents to the regiment of Foot Guards in India under the command of Lord Ligonier.
Its India operations are headquartered in Mumbai and have the status of a limited company. It has over 12 fully owned offices in India across key cities such as New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmadabad, Kochi, Hyderabad, Pune, Goa, Nagpur and Jaipur.
USP of COX & KINGS:
- Brand Equity & Expertise
- Technology and Total Support
- Easy-to-use One Window bookings
- 24 hour call centre
- Extensive Ground Operator Network
- There is need to reduce transaction costs and service turnaround times. By 2008, we foresee the commission offered by Airlines to be nil and travel agents will have to work on a Service fee / management fee or transaction Fee Model
- Overheads and expenses are increasing
- Demand for One Stop Travel Shop for all Travel Needs
- Smaller agents will find it difficult to compete
- Need for a Global Distribution Network with a wider reach
- Need to offer better online & self-service technology yet add value by the human touch
- Change in Business Requirements needs transformation of a travel executive to a travel counsellor. Clients today require ancillary services and other requirements beyond the standard
- We also provide you management assistance, including accounting procedures, and facility management thus helping the franchisee to overcome a lack of experience in these areas
- An operational business space of 250 sq. ft. - 1000 sq. ft.
- Premises should preferably be under ownership
- If premises on lease it must be permissible for five years
- Premises should preferably be on the ground floor
- Premises should be main road facing
- Premises should have a provision of a Sign board which will be clearly visible
- The franchise interiors and exteriors will have to follow the Cox & Kings look and feel from specifications and guidelines defined by Cox & Kings and the costs to be borne by you
- Capital Investment of Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
Be a part of a club that has successfully traded from 1758 taking passengers to the most challenging parts of the world to being the leader in exciting travel opportunities today.
Thanks & Regards
Cox & Kings Team