Taskbob (Crenovative Ideas Pvt. Ltd.)
No. of Franchise Outlets: No Outlets
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
Taskbob - a leading name in home services market is looking for franchise partners!
Taskbob has a vision of creating happy households by building India's largest professional services company. Formed in 2014 by alumni of IIT Bombay and IIM Ahmedabad, Taskbob is one of the pioneers in the home services market.
Taskbob provides a range of home services like home cleaning, car spa, handymen services, and drivers, maids on demand and at-home beauty services. To ensure that customers have a delightful experience, the service experts are chosen after thorough background verification & once on boarded, undergo extensive training.
Taskbob also recently raised Series A investment from marquee investors which reaffirms their confidence in this business. This capital will be used to establish a strong brand, generate demand and scale the quality centric model to more cities through franchise partners.
Taskbob is currently looking for business partners in following 2 verticals:
- Home deep cleaning services: Professional full deep cleaning, or customized cleaning for a particular residential space (kitchen, bathroom etc) or object (sofa, carpet etc)
- At-home beauty services: Providing the high end salon experience at home across hands and feet, skin and spa services.
Why partner with Taskbob?
- Brand advantage: Taskbob as a brand has now become synonymous with reliability & quality in Mumbai. Additionally, company will make regular investments in brand building. The brand value of an established brand will allow partners to rapidly grow their business.
- Reduced marketing cost: The Company will take primary responsibility of generating demand by leveraging its expertise across multiple offline and online channels. The business partner will save on the marketing expenses, and focus primarily on delivering top quality service.
- Robust business processes: Detailed business process manuals, SOPs and SLAs will be shared with business partners. These have been prepared based upon firsthand experience and are proven to delivery high levels of efficiency in business operations.
- Training and certification: Service providers will be trained on service delivery, technology and soft skills to ensure a consistent customer experience. Only trained and certified professionals will be sent to customer's homes.
- Technology platform: Task allocation, tracking and fulfilment will be managed through Taskbob's proprietary platform. An interface will be provided to business partner to oversee their operations and monitor tasks.
What is expected from a Taskbob business partner?
- Quality Control: Service providers will need to follow a step-defined process for each of our services. Checklists and job sheets will need to be duly filled to ensure an error free service. Additionally, company will conduct audits and mystery tasks to ensure quality.
- Order Fulfilment: Orders will be passed on to the business partner with details such as address, time, required service etc. Partner will need to ensure timely and satisfactory completion of the service.
- Servicemen on boarding: Partner will be required to hire service providers who meet the desired criteria, get their backgrounds verified and plan for their training will Taskbob. Post this, they will be provided with uniform and ID cards.
- Costs and revenue sharing: Company will charge a commission on the revenue generated by the partner. Company will provide training to servicemen at a subsidised cost. Additionally, there will be an upfront license cost to be borne by the partner.
- Recent media coverage: Economic Times, Times of India, Live Mint, Zee News, The Hindu
Opportunity is open for you to capture, connect now to know more.