No. of Franchise Outlets: 2
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
Scratch – the coolest opportunity you have to be your own boss with promising returns...Read on to explore the opportunity!
Scratch initially started as the specialist service provider in the Nail Art & Nail Extensions category. In fact owner of the brand Mrs Pammy Kaul is considered to be the pioneer in this category in India. As far back as 2002 Pammy introduced in India the concept of Nail Art.
Scratch has evolved since its inception and is now a comprehensive training and service provider through Salons and Nail bars alike. Scratch has been associated as the advisor to Headmasters- Chandigarh, Asia’s largest Salon & Spa on a high street. Headmasters are the recognized benchmark in the industry today for excellence in customer service management, efficient systems and processes and employee management. Scratch remains part of this journey.
Key Features of the Salon:
- Low set up costs in the range of Rs 2000 to Rs 2500 per sq ft versus industry average of Rs 3500 per sq ft.
- Multitasking employees, who are trained to deliver
- Continuous training and development support
- Lower prices for consumables because of established buying arrangements with companies
- Specialization in Hair, Nails & Make Ups
- Sales Breakeven point typically ranges between Rs 4lacs to 6lacs per month
- High return on investment.
- Payback period 18 to 24 months
- PR support and business development support
- Franchise Fees per location Rs 7lacs
- Royalty 8% for first two years and 10% from third year onwards
- Contract period nine years minimum
- Royalty free period three months, after start of operations
- A firm contract stating these terms will be signed between the two companies
Join hands with leader to be at top as an entrepreneur...Contact Now!
Thanks & Regards