Oxford School Of Language & Computer Education
No. of Franchise Outlets: 2
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Be the first developing educational centre in India which leads on the way of success; join hands with Oxford School of Language & Computer Education now!
Oxford School of Language & Computer Education was established in 2005. It is being run by a well qualified professional, educational and a team of English teachers. Oxford focus is not only teaching English or Computer but its aim to provide proper environment, personality development classes, soft skill, etiquette, presentation skill and placement.
Market Potential, Scope & Size of Oxford School of Language & Computer Education:
- English is an International and a Business Language
- Most of skilled people need English and Communication Skills Improvement
- The population of India exceeds 110 crores, which itself is a huge market
- 8% of Indians speak grammatically correct and fluent English
- That demonstrates a market potential of Rs 2,000 crores
Why Oxford School Of Language & Computer Education?
- Established by a team of professionals
- Tried-and-tested and successful practical training modules
- ISO Certified & Fastest Career Growth Centre
- More than 2,000 participants trained successfully
- The course has value-added benefits like Personality Development, Business Communication, and Interview Skills etc.
- Systems and procedures to run a Spoken English Training Institute
- Ongoing new inputs from Research & Development
Desired Franchise Requirements:
- Area required: 500 sq. ft. - 1000 sq. ft.
- Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
- An entrepreneur- interested in running a training business
- Person willing to ask for support and ready to follow standard systems and procedures of the franchisor
- Individual with a passion for contributing to the lives of people
- Person that can commit time to personally look after day-to-day operations
Support from Franchisor:
- How does this business work
- Systems and Procedures to run a Spoken English Institute
- Accounting process
- Counselling Manual
- Readymade Artworks
- Website Promotion
Train the Trainer:
- Extensive training for a Trainer
- Updates on latest additions to the course modules
What Does a Franchisee Get?
- Business Opportunity to partner with a successful venture
- Low investment and high returns
- Franchisee training program
- Marketing support from franchisor
- Standard evaluation, accounts & control systems
- Service provided is fulfilling and satisfying
- Guidance for hiring & training the trainers and other employees
- Ongoing support and sharing of value-added products
Nothing could be better than this business opportunity, contact now!
Thanks & Regards
Oxford School of Language & Computer Education Team