No. of Franchise Outlets: 3
Investment: Rs. 30lac - Rs. 50lac
Opportunity to partner with the Apex Oriental Food Chain of India
“Food is the basic necessity of life, but flavor is a luxury”
With an aim to deliver the best epicurean flavors to its patrons, Kylin started its operations in the year 2005 through ‘The Kylin Experience’, an absolute experience in Oriental fine-dine lounge.
Kylin came as a concept from the reputed Welgrow Hotel Concepts Pvt. Ltd. Welgrow Hotel Concepts Pvt. Ltd.is backed by Welgrow Travels Pvt Ltd, which was started in the year 1997. The group was set up to provide total travel management solutions to clients across the globe.
Kylin is a premium restaurant chain offering authentic oriental cuisine and operates in two formats:
- Dine-in Format: The format has 60-80 covers which is spread over 1800-2000 sqft having remarkable presence across top malls in Delhi NCR & Chandigarh city.
¡ QSR Format: The food-court/take-away concept built across a minimum area of 275 sqft in attractive food truck format.
Why tagging along Kylin is a lucrative partnership proposition
- Starting in 2005, Kylin has evolved to 10 restaurants-Bars-lounges setup across 6 successful & award winning brands
- Brand Positioning
- Aspirational brand for millionaires and family dining
- Prototype Operations
- Kylin has 10 units under 6-brands
- Differentiation and menu mix
- Balanced pan-Asian cuisines with mix of Thai, Asian and Chinese
- Strong focus on health foods by sourcing right products
- Economical pricing
- Strength of Management
- The brand is led by the expert leadership of Mr. Saurabh Khanijo who is known for his vision to introduce unique concepts in the restaurant industry.
- Strategic tie-ups with Malls & established Food courts
- Strong tie-ups with vendors & supplier
- Return of Investment
- Very good with under 3-years recovery of investment
- 15-16% EBITDA level profits every month from operations
- This take-away format is ideal for food courts, corporate parks & highway joints with heavy footfall
- Market has appetite to consume more stores in future
- Booming restaurant industry:
- The restaurant industry riding on positive determinants is presenting a great opportunity to grow further in the near future.
- Adoption of best practices from group’s international brands (Jamie's, Wendy’s, Barista)
- Site Selection basis Trade area analysis
- Marketing support available by head office
- Design guidelines for easy build-up within 90-days
- Mobile App
- Supportive franchisee motivation programs
- Incentive for Top performers
- Off sites with Franchisees
- Annual Franchisee Meets
- 100% Buy Back options at discounted price (30% Y1, 50% Y2, 100% Y3)
- Continues workshops for new menu development
- Demo kitchen training at Central kitchen
- Buy-Back Options
- Strong training & development facilities