International Informatics Mauritius Limited
No. of Franchise Outlets: 100+
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Generate IT and Mgmt education awareness among youth with International Informatics Mauritius Limited...Read on!
International Informatics Mauritius Limited (IIML) has been established on 5th Jan 2009 being company and is categorized as Domestic Company by Registrar of Business, Government of Mauritius. IIML is one of the fastest growing companies that have been espousing the cause of computer education and information communication technology (ICT) related activities since its inception in Mauritius. IIML works to promote computer education and its various segments across the country as well as abroad.
Why IIML Franchise?
- A single huge platform of Information Technology (IT) & Management courses certification
- International recognition in 192 countries of United Nation
- Potential employment of its certifications in Mauritius, South Africa, France, UAE & India
- Provides opportunities for country exchange programs of students and franchisee
Potential Franchisee could be:
- An entrepreneurs having desire to start a business in education and training industry
- An individual well versed with English language and have good communication skills
- An individual with sound managerial skills
- A person already involved in education & training business
- Area required: min 500 sq. ft.
- Investment: Rs.10000 – Rs. 50000
Support and Add-ons of International Informatics Mauritius Limited Franchise:
- Franchise support by Alma from India to SAARC countries.
- Benefit from opportunities to attend IT & management International conferences and seminars
- Benefited by the life membership of the Alma Foundation
- Franchisee can avail of faculty training programs (FTP) certification
- Benefited through global appearance along with IIML branding
For a business opportunity in computer education International Informatics Mauritius Limited is what you need...Join now
Thanks & Regards
International Informatics Mauritius Limited Team