IGMPI Institute for Pharma, Food and Healthcare
No. of Franchise Outlets: No Outlets
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
Conferred with Quality Council of India (QCI)-D.L. Shah National Quality Award
IGMPI, registered as a non-profit society with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional Education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI) - which is an autonomous body and an accreditation authority for education & vocational training providers under the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India.
Our group of learned faculty from the sectors of the Food, Pharma and healthcare industries have put together their knowledge; know about and practical experiences in the areas of Pharmaceutical, Drug Discovery , Hospital management , Medical Coding , Cosmetic, Ayurveda, Biotech, Homeopathic, Medical device and Food manufacturing. IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as stronger and better educational training platform provider .The importance of quality healthcare is known to our founders and thus numerous efforts are being made to offer friendly but effective educational training in form of regular , part time and distance cum-e-learning courses as well as training programmes along with knowledge of worldwide affairs of the industry; in short a round-the-clock help for any information in these areas needed by anybody from around the world. Based on high standard of quality, the PG Diploma and Executive Diploma courses in Pharma, Food and healthcare areas have been approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Govt. of India.
Programmes offered: (One-year regular)
· Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and Quality Control
· Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
· Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
· Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
· Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Data Management
· Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Product Management
· Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
· Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management
· Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
· Post Graduate Diploma in Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
· Post Graduate Diploma in Food Analysis and Quality Assurance
· Post Graduate Diploma in Food Processing and Preservatives
· Post Graduate Diploma in Food Regulatory Affairs
· Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety
· Post Graduate Diploma in Food Product Management
· Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
· Post Graduate Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
· Post Graduate Diploma in Dairy Science and Technology
Accreditations and Awards
- Approved by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)
- Registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, Government of India
- A PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana) affiliated training partner.
- Empanelled under ministry of Horticulture and Food Processing, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Organization
- International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) accredited Lead Auditor (FSMS) course
- Recipient of Quality Council of India (QCI)-D.L. Shah National Quality Award
· Posters and Banners
· Previews and Presentations
· Value Added Courses
· Hand outs and Advertisements
· Education Seminars / Webinars
Why our Franchise (Study Centre)?
Ø Globally accredited eduacational, training and certification provider.
Ø National Award winning Institute.
Ø Trusted by organizations and training participants from over 25 countries
Ø Easy to set-up and operate with modest investment.
Ø Worry-free industry with no impact of economic downturns.
Ø Optimum ROI and quick returns.
Ø Courses offered lead to career enhance and better job opportunities.
Ø Last batch of students has witnessed approx 1500 participants who are placed in MNCs like Quest Diagnostics, ACTREC, Genzyme, ICON plc, Allergan, Accenture, Alkem, Clinigene, Cognizant, , Genpact, GVK, Glen mark, GlaxoSmithKline, Indegene, Merck, Panacea Biotech, Quintiles, Wockhardt, Wipro, Sanofi Aventis , Roche , Abbott,Alembic Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, CARE Hospital , Jaypee Hospital , Fortis Hospital etc.
Thanks & Regards
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI) Team