Omnisoft Technologies pvt ltd
No. of Franchise Outlets: 13
Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
Franchise opportunity with Omnisoft Technologies pvt ltd, read more to explore the opportunity and get maximum benefit!
- Started operations in 1992 as a franchisee of LCC Infotech Ltd.
- In 1994 took Gujarat Master Franchisee for LCC Infotech Ltd.
- Took up the Gujarat Master Franchisee rights for UCMAS Mental Arithmetic in 2002.
- Started Canadian operations in 2004 as National Franchisee Of UCMAS.
- Became Gujarat Master Franchisee of Xenitis TechnoLab in year 2006.
- Became ATC of Red hat in year 2006.
- Accreditation from DOEACC ‘O’ level in 2010.
- Became ATC of EC-Council in year 2010.
- We got work order from DSAG for Computer Hardware & Networking Placement Linked Hill Skill Training Program in year 2011.
- We got another work order from Directorate of Schedule Caste Welfare Gandhinagar for Computer Hardware & Networking Placement Linked High Skill Training Program in year 2011.
- Became Global Partner of Karnataka State Open University.
- We got work order from Vadodara Mahanagar Seva Sadan for Computer Training under Umeed program in year 2013
- Became VTP under SDI-MES scheme.
- Became National Franchisee of UCMAS India.
- Became partner of NSDC.
Omnisoft has born with a dream of making quality education affordable and accessible to all. Computer Hardware, Networking, IT Security and Software training, Retail training whole brain development program, and programs to enhance creativity and memory have been OTPL’s forte.
As of March 2010, the Omnisoft Group turnover has touched Rs.30 Million and plans are in place to touch the Rs. 50 Million mark by March 2012. Currently the Company has three operating divisions- UCMAS, TechnoLab, and Yellow. OTPL’s sister concern, UCMAS Canada Inc., and UCMLS Canada Inc., have nation-wide operations in Canada and in a short span of 7 years have already touched the annual revenue of close to a Million Dollars. In all the Company has close to 125 employees with 8 offices worldwide.
The National Skill Development Corporation India (NSDC) is a one of its kind, Public Private Partnership in India. Its mandate is also to enable support systems such as quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships.
- To contribute significantly (about 30%) to the overall target of skilling / up skilling 150 million people in India by 2022.
- Scheme Document of National Skill Certification and Monetary Reward
- The objective of this Scheme is to encourage skill development for youth by providing monetary rewards for successful completion of approved training programs. Specifically, the Scheme aims to:
- Encourage standardization in the certification process and initiate a process of creating a registry of skills
- Increase productivity of the existing workforce and align the training and certification to the needs of the country.
- Provide Monetary Awards for Skill Certification to boost employability and productivity of youth by incentivizing them for skill trainings
- Reward candidates undergoing skill training by authorized institutions at an average monetary reward of Rs. 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) per candidate.
- Benefit 10 lakh youth at an approximate total cost of Rs. 1,000 Crores.
Eligibility Criteria for student enrolling under OTPL-STAR Scheme:
- Student should have Aadhaar Number for sure. If Aadhaar Number is not there at the time of registration, process should start immediately and by the time of Assessment, Aadhaar number should be generated. Money transfer to student’s account will not happen without Aadhaar number.
- Student should provide ONLY CBI bank account details with IFSC code which will be captured as a mandatory field at the time of registration. Scholarship money shall be transferred directly in this account only, on successful assessment.
- Assessment by Center:
- One assessment shall be conducted by the Branch Manager itself and CRF shall be submitted to OTPL Head Office, as per the existing procedure, so that each candidate can get at least one OTPL certificate.
- Assessment by Neutral Agency:
- Assessment shall be scheduled batch-wise for each course, which shall be conducted by a neutral third party strictly. The approximate date of this assessment shall be defined at the beginning of batch only and will be known to students. (Approximately, 40 days from batch registration).
- As far as possible, assessment shall happen at the location of training center itself. Lab/ material required for assessment shall be arranged by the center.
Release of Scholarship Money and Monetary Incentive:
- For all successful candidates, NSDC shall trigger the fund release directly into the account of students.
- From the accounts of students, OTPL and Branch Manager’s share shall be auto-debited after 3 days and will be credited in OTPL’s account. Balance amount in candidate’s account is his scholarship money. (During the 3 days, the candidate cannot withdraw the money.)
- After receiving this share, OTPL will transfer the share of Branch Manager to their accounts. This share is the monetary incentive of Branch Manager for successful candidates.
- Registration fee paid for unsuccessful candidates is non-refundable. However, based on Center’s assessment and submitted CRF, each candidate will get one certificate for sure.
- A successful candidate who has received the scholarship money once cannot be registered again in any course under this scheme.
- An unsuccessful candidate can register again for any course under this scheme, by paying the registration fees again.
Final Benefit to successful candidates:-
- Certificate stamped by Government of India, NSDC as well as the Sector Skill Council.
- Greater chances of recruitment and promotions in good companies as the above certificate will have very good value in the industry.
- OTPL Certification.
What we Expect from You?
- Sourcing of candidates / students through various means and channels using your own resources.
- Recruit Trainer as per the standards of OTPL.
- Send the Trainer for Training at OTPL and get them certified.
- Get Aadhar card and Bank Account done for each Student.
- Collect Fee behalf of OTPL and deposit it to OTPL Account.
- Provide Training to the students using OTPL Training aid and methodology.
- Provide Training infrastructure including Classroom, Labs, Practical Equipments, Projector, Power Backup etc.
- Enter student’s detail in Omnisoft ERP and mark the daily attendance of the student.
- Co-ordinate with Omnisoft and Assessment agency for Assessment of Student.
- Provide the student data in the given format to claim the monetary reward amount from NSDC.
- Display Omnisoft signage within the center and Omnisoft board outside the center.
- Investment: Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 2lac
- Franchise/Brand Fee: Rs. 300000
- Royalty/Commission: 25%
What you get from Omnisoft?
- Courseware and Train the Trainer program.
- Expert Lecture over the VSAT/Internet
- Register the Candidates with NSDC.
- Co-ordinate with AADHAR enrolment agency for your candidates UID enrolment.
- Co-ordinate with NSDC for Assessment of candidates who completed their Training.
- Share the Marketing material for advertisement and Publicity.
- Create and assign the access to ERP for enrolling the candidates under this program.
Opportunity is available, contact now to know more and grab this opportunity...Hurry!
Thanks & Regards