Dr Priyanka Physiotherapy Clinic
No. of Franchise Outlets: 4
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is the most important rehabilitative service needed in a community and an integral part of Modern Healthcare delivery system. Physiotherapist work, not only for injured or physically challenged alone, but for healthy individuals also. Their role is crucial right from the neonatal to the geriatric stage.
- Health Care Industry. It is found that every alternative person has suffered Physical pain at least once in a life time.
- The scope of Physiotherapy is very large. It is estimated that about 10% of the population of the world is suffering from Physical disability in one or other way.
- According to WHO’s norm, every 10,000 population may need at least one Therapist. Low Back Pain (LBP) is one of the major condition in musculoskeletal disorder affecting 80% of people at some point in their lives. Americans spend at least $50 billion each year and it is the second largest contributor to missed work. For LBP, India has extrapolated estimated prevalence of 2.3 Crores i.e. 2.3% of its population.
- Stroke is a again one of the major neurological condition , the foremost cause of physical disability worldwide. According to Dalal (2008), 20million (approx.) people suffer from stroke each year.
- Incidence of Cerebral Palsy(CP) estimated for our country were 6-8 every 1000 births.
- Physiotherapists play vital role in Sports injuries too. Apart from the cricket, other sports too have received due attention with 1 medal in Athens (2004), 3 medals in Beijing Olympics (2008) and 6 in London 2012 Olympics. The trend seems to be changing for the better.
- India has 2nd largest older population(59.6 million),According to ICMR, 40% of elderly population have problem in locomotion and 17.4% have neurological complaints
- India has largest youth population in the world, 70% of India’s population is below the age of 35 years. As per census 2011, it is 550 million. Due to sedentary lifestyle of Youth population, they tend to get the problem like Low back pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain etc.
Why Dr.Priyanka’s Physiotherapy Clinic
• Unique Physiotherapy Protocol system designed by Dr.Priyanka herself to suit every condition at affordable cost.
• A decade of rich experience in the Health Care Industry
• A white collared business with great reputation.
• Min Investment and Max ROI
• Complete Cash Business. No hassles of credit follow up and No labour intensive business
• Help interviewing candidates for recruitment.
• Training to Physiotherapist and Management.
• Advertising and marketing materials
• Innovative and affordable Pricing suitable to individual and family needs
• Use of software for billing
• We are the India’s first entrant in the franchising business of Physiotherapy.
Franchise Profile :
- A Franchise of PPC is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs seeking to start a new business OR for Medical professionals/Physiotherapists seeking to diversify their current revenue stream in Healthcare Industry.
All you need is :
Densely populated Residential or Commercial space of Min 300 sq. ft. carpet area
(Near Hospitals/Banks/Nursery/Schools etc. is an added advantage)
Rs.7 - 8 lakhs.