No. of Franchise Outlets: --
Investment: Rs. 1 Cr. - Rs. 2 Cr
Chisel- An initiative by Virat Kohli
With celebrity-backed ventures becoming the new trend in consumer businesses, cricketers too are joining the fray with unique enterprises. Recently, Virat Kohli was present at the launch of Chisel, a chain of gym and fitness centres, which he has started. With investment of Rs 190 crore in sight, the plans are to launch 75 centres in three years under the brand name Chisel.
This brand is jointly owned by Kohli, Chisel Fitness and CSE, the sister concern of Cornerstone Sport & Entertainment, which is the agency that manages Kohli.
- Best in class equipment - life fitness
- Café with health food
- Group sessions, personal training sessions, assessments
- Swimming - water aerobics centres
- Outdoors - cycling, trekking, running and fitness events
- High quality
- Low maintenance with long hour usage
- TRX, viper, spin bike, BMI machine, BOSU ball
Group & Personal Sessions:
- We provide medical and fitness assessments by certified professionals for each member.
- Chisel special group sessions of outdoor fitness - Muay Thai , Kick Boxing , Aero Dance , Step Aerobics , Sculpting & Toning and unlimited functional training are also available periodically
- One to one sessions are available for those looking for more assessments and individual attention
- Personal training
- Weight loss training
- Martial fitness programmes