Cyber Security Studies & Research Laboratory (CSSRL)
No. of Franchise Outlets: 5
Investment: Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac
CSSRL - Asia's Finest IT Security Company invites Franchisees...Read On!
Cyber Security Studies and Research Laboratory, also popular as CSSRL can be well defined as an IT Security Company incorporated under 1956 Company Act, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
Offering a Spectrum of more than 17 State-of-Art Professional and Intellectual Services, CSSRL is motivated by its rich ethics commitments for disseminating Cyber Security Professional Training and improvising best of IT Security Practices and Standards across variegated Critical Information Systems.
CSSRL operates across three major business verticals:
- Education and Training Services
- Business Services (Security Services)
- Franchising Services
On 20thSeptember 2014, in order to reach Global IT Security Community with its Best of Industry, IT Protection Services and Finest Professional Training Programs, CSSRL initiated GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE (GPI).
GPI model basically presents Assisted Entrepreneurship / Partnership Model, wherein Investors / IT Entrepreneurs / Organizations across the globe can establish various types of Franchised Business Centers.
- Country Exclusive
- State Exclusive
- Region Exclusive
- City Exclusive
As per GPI terminology, this Franchised Business Center shall be termed as “ACCREDITED EXTENSION CENTER (AEC)”.Moreover, in order to accommodate Entrepreneurs / Investors from all Financial Background and Regional Economies, GPI proposes FOUR TIER FRANCHISE MODEL
Why choose CSSRL Franchise / Extension Center?
- GPI proposes an Exhaustively Researched GLOBAL Entrepreneurship Model.
- Best Customization possible as per Regional Business Potential.
- CSSRL franchise is CSSRL’S commitment for reciprocal growth.
- GPI presents a Partnership Model with more than 40 Tangible Supports and Services.
- CSSRL Franchise Model scales an Excellent and Assured Investment ROI range of 35 % -67%
- CSSRL Franchise Model presents INFORMATION SECURITY as core domain of operation that opens a vent of Billions of Turnover.
- Information Security Industry is considered Backbone for uninterrupted Business Continuity and thus remains a dire need for all major Commercial Sectors.
- CSSRL Franchise Model presents “OFFERINGS FOR ALL”. This eventually boosts Leads’ Fall.
- GPI ensures that CSSRL Accredited Extension Centers are assisted and provided with most pragmatic guidelines to ensure Best Start-up and Best Continuity for Franchisee’s Business Operations.
- GPI endows Channel Management Information System in order to ensure even distribution of resources, smooth communication and support delivery.
- And finally it presents an irresistible opportunity to join International Business Suite.
- The commitment to offer Finest Studies and Research services to IT Security Trainees and Corporate Professionals.
- Leadership experience in Business Operations
- A track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in business
- Entrepreneurial excellence with zeal to become successful
Support & Benefits for Franchisee:
- Online Enquiry on regular basis - (Which is generated from our website by doing so many web and internet campaigns and advertisements, Google etc.)
- SMS Campaign - SMS campaign is done on regular basis on student databases from HQ. We have so many sources to generate the prospective student database
- Student Database
- Starter Kit - (Consists of Sample Course ware Kits, Lab Equipment Tools, Practical Tool Kits, Marketing materials etc.)
- National TV Advertisement - Done by CSSRL HQ
- Brand Extension of CSSRL Laboratories
- Course Material and CBT Kits
- Web Presence and Promotions
- Training Lab Establishment Support, Operating Manuals, Marketing, Collaterals etc
- Marketing Campaigns support
- Remote Faculty available via WIZIQ Online training platform
- And many more intangible support
If this business opportunity suits your needs? Connect now for more details!
Thanks & Regards
Cyber Security Studies and Research Laboratories