AMUL (GCMF LTD)
No. of Franchise Outlets: None
Investment: Rs. 2lac - Rs.5lac
AMUL (GCMF LTD) brings a golden business opportunity with maximum returns on investment...Read On!
Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), custodian of the Amul brand is India's largest food products marketing organisation. With its wide product portfolio GCMMF today has a turnover in excess of Rs. 9774 Cr.
Amul, now offers an excellent business opportunity to entrepreneurs who can become franchisees of the Amul Scooping Parlours and be a part of the growing ice cream industry with India’s most popular brand. You can earn extremely attractive returns even with a relatively moderate investment.
An owned or a leased air-conditioned shop of 300 sq. ft. at a prominent location
- Refundable Brand Deposit : Rs. 50,000/-
- Renovation & interiors : Rs. 75,000/-
- Equipment : Rs. 200,000/-
- Working Capital : Rs. 25,000/-
- Total : Rs. 350,000/-
ROI - Indicative Statement
- Sales (Value per month): 150,000
- Gross Margins Earned: 75,000
- Less: Electricity: 5,000
- Less: Rentals: 20,000
- Less: Manpower: 10,000
- Net Profit per month: 40,000
- The franchisees shall be supplied with pre-packed Amul Ice-Creams/Amul products in different varieties and volumes as per their requirement through authorized wholesale distributors.
- The franchisees shall purchase necessary toppings, sauces and consumables from approved vendors/brands.
- The products to be sold from parlours would be as per the recipes and prices approved by Amul.
- An agreement would be executed between the franchisee and GCMMF Ltd. as per the standard draft finalized by GCMMF Ltd.
- The margins on ice creams scoops and milk shakes are as high as 50%. If the sales are healthy then one could easily recover the entire cost in six months time.
This is the opportunity that can bring wealth and business satisfaction in minimum time...Join today!
Thanks & Regards
AMUL (GCMF LTD) Team