"The customer is not your spouse; she is your boss!"
A masterclass on building vibrant relationships in the market by dancing with the customer!
We have for too long measured customer impact in terms of demographics and market share. We now need to focus deeper into the impact we make in the lives of individual customers. This calls for a more intimate knowledge of our customer.
There is no marketing or research agency that can deliver this knowledge to us, as experts focus too much on the numbers game, abstract averages and generic types. We need to directly enter into a conversation with our customers, to learn from them more about themselves, so we can make that value offering they want and need. Or better still invite them to design what they want! We need to do the tango with our customer!
- It Takes Two to Tango builds a case for how we have emerged into a customer dominated, shape-shifting world. Building customer connect needs to be seen as investing into our customers as the most valuable asset of an enterprise.
- It Takes Two to Tango shows how the route to building customer equity is only through delighting our customers with outstanding customer experience.
- It Takes Two to Tango is about how we need to, and can, master the management of innovation.
- It Takes Two to Tango talks about building the organisation as an organic ecosystem in which key members of the team are empowered to fulfil the entrepreneurial task of leading the tango with customers.
- It Takes Two to Tango amends the famous Ogilvy quote to make it more relevant today: "The customer is not your spouse; she is your boss!"
Each chapter presents a step-by-step guide to implement the recommended changes in mindset, strategy and business practice so we call fall into rhythm with our customers. Replete with interesting business examples and practical insight, It Takes Two to Tango will prove invaluable to all marketers who want to build business on the most important revenue source in the world - sales income!
- Chapter 1 : SHIFT HAPPENS
Welcome To The Shape-Shifting World Of Customer Domination
- Chapter 2: BUILDING CUSTOMER EQUITY
Establishing Connect In A Customer-Dominated World
- Chapter 3: THE IMPORTANCE OF WOW!
Creating And Delivering Outstanding Customer Experience
- Chapter 4: THE IMPORTANCE OF INNOVATION
Replication Is Passe And Innovation Has To Be Managed
- Chapter 5: BUILDING THE TANGO TEAM
Resilient Organic Networks Built On Command Structures
- Chapter 6: SHIFT OWNERSHIP
How To Make Customers Dance
Copyright © 2009 - 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.
The information contained herein is of generic nature only, and Franchise India is not, by means of this website or any part thereof, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that might affect your finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. Your use of this website or any of its pages or links given, is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your usage. With respect to use of the website, kindly visit www.franchiseindia.com/terms.