The Air Ambulance business is a virgin market in India and the potential is almost untapped.
The Air Ambulance business is a virgin market in India and the potential is almost untapped. MAB Aviation wants to set a footprint in this service space in India with a strong vision and a robust business plan.
MAB Aviation was established in 2009 and is one of the most reputed and luxurious Helicopter and Airplane charter service company in India. Headquartered in Mumbai with a pan India presence, the brand offers aircraft services ranging from Helicopters, Business Jets and Air Ambulances. They have their own Air Operator Permit (AOP) and have ventured into a full scale “Air Ambulance Service” by leveraging their immense chartering experience.
MAB Aviation aims to build a professional and affordable pan India network of Air Ambulance fleet for every class of citizens to provide a reliable, efficient, and accessible patient transport service. The brand eyes to make “MedicalFlight” India’s first professional Air Ambulance business brand covering every airport base within the country.
Air Ambulance is an “Essential Service”, therefore the demand never stops. The brand has an organised 24*7 operations with pan India presence in the Air Ambulance space. It has dedicated medical configuration aircrafts that are always ready to fly anywhere, anytime, on-time.
MAB Aviation has a central “Control Centre” to efficiently manage customer enquiries and flight execution. It has a highly experienced and well-trained crew, paramedics and operations team. The brand follows stringent SOPs for aircraft maintenance schedule checks and repairs. It’s a business model that strictly operates on 100% advance payment, so the possibility of bad debts is almost “NIL”. MAB Aviation’s “Air Ambulance” project was announced during the “Make in India” event. This concept has already become a ‘Talk of the Town’.
1. Seal of trust: Its professional, reliable, and superior service standard gives consumers the complete peace of mind as its experienced team manages every aspect of the patient transfer journey.
2. Customer Support: Its courteous customer support cell is always at your service to assist you with a stress-free experience and provide seamless support from enquiry stage to the execution of the medical transfer.
3. Professional & Reliable: MedicalFlight team is highly professional in its service delivery and follows standard operating procedures to provide reliable, swift, and world-class quality of service with a mission to save every life.
4. Safety & Comfort: Medical transportation demands a high level of precaution and care which cannot be compromised and MedicalFlight assures supreme quality standards of safety and comfort to its patients.
5. On-time Service: Time is the key factor to save a life and the MedicalFlight team understands the value of time than none other by ensuring prompt on-time service to transfer its patients.
6. Expert Team: MedicalFlight team in flight, on the ground, and at backend support are highly qualified skilled professionals with years of experience and are rigorously trained to assist and deliver the best medical transfer experience to its patients and their families.
During the lockdown, all other airlines were grounded but MAB Aviation was extremely busy flying medical patients (non-COVID-19) across the country. It serves patients like cancer, surgeries, recovery, pregnant women, newborns, critical care, etc.
Arvind Jadhav, CEO of MAB Aviation, said, “The COVID-19 situation is now the ‘New Normal’. We need to learn to live with its effects around us for years to come.”
Going forward, the non-COVID-19 patients will be in too much distress as the entire focus is on COVID-19 patients. The percentage of normal patients with medical conditions is huge and these patients will feel helpless to get timely and better healthcare. Patients will now be extremely cautious to travel for better healthcare facilities; they will prefer Air to land/train transfer. Tier 1 & 2 cities will have the highest demand for Air Ambulance transfer service.
“MedicalFlight” is the Air Ambulance Brand. Currently, 2 aircrafts are in service and in the process of inducting 2 new CJ-II Jets. The brand visualizes an aircraft in ready-to-fly condition deployed at every 500 km across India. Over 10 medical configuration Aircrafts will be acquired in a phased induction schedule over the next 2 years. It has a 24*7 call centre setup managing service requests for medical transfers.
The brand aims to build a strong ‘Franchisee Network’ effectively covering all Airport base across the nation to promote the service and offer a business opportunity to generate additional revenue/income. It is further eyeing to build tie-ups with at least 70+ hospitals across India to provide teams of specialist doctors on the go.
The Air Ambulance business model is ready for Franchising. The brand can service its patient leads from the respective regions. MAB Aviation wants to bring a big change in the Air Ambulance business landscape and wants to be the first brand in the country to onboard ‘Franchise Partners’ to tap the virgin aeromedical transport market. The brand wants to leverage its brand goodwill to expand and reach out to new locations.
Considering the surging trend and the demand potential for Air Ambulance, there are too many opportunities for all to generate additional revenue income. In this business model, the investment required is very low and the revenue earning and growth potential is very high. You can start this business with just an investment of Rs 2 lakh.
Franchisee partner requirements
1. 24*7 connectivity and availability with internet-enabled smartphone
2. Operate Exclusivity Region (subject to meeting targets)
3. You can Work from Home, no office required
4. You can do other businesses/jobs along with this opportunity
5. You can market the MedicalFlight brand on your own or appoint staff at your own expense
6. Only marketing collaterals and travel expense based investment