Leverage a tight integration with the cloud-based Zenoti platform, Take5 has been conceptualized to provide real-time information on appointment availability at local salons and spas, while accepting online bookings.
Launched recently, the Take5 consumer mobile app has been made to provide an effortless experience to salon and spa goers by easing search of nearby spas and salons, booking and paying for wellness and grooming treatments through mobile transaction.
Elaborating on the app, Sudheer Koneru, CEO, Zenoti, the maker of Take5 app said, “Our philosophy behind Take5 is to offer every individual much deserving break from their busy lives, whether it’s 5 minutes or 5 hours. With Take5, our goal is to bring wellness and beauty, and convenience together for a happier, healthier lifestyle.”
He further noted, “We are still in the Beta phase, but expect to start marketing of the app in the next few weeks. Organic growth is more sustainable and the app will market itself in the long run. Our incentive based referral program has also been a big success with our early adopters.”
Equipped with unique features to leverage a tight integration with the Zenoti platform, Take5 is able to provide real-time information on appointment availability at any salon or spa and accepts immediate online bookings. There’s no manual intermediary step in between the process of booking, it’s all integrated and real-time, which is what new age consumers expect.
Highlights of Take5 mobile app:
- Find appointment availability in real-time at salons and spas that are nearby.
- Stay educated about wellness and beauty trends and tips. The Content is personalized and promotes a positive message around healthy living and taking care of themselves.
- Find quality salons and spas based on customer reviews.
- Book online. The app eliminates the need to call in to book an appointment. Online bookings allow a customer to book when they want and within a couple of clicks.
- Pay upfront through the app. This makes the transaction hassle-free and means there’s no wait time after the service is done.
- Receive exclusive offers. Individual salons and spas can push specials to their clients only, to a segmented group of their clients as well as the broader app user base.
Initially launched in Mumbai and Hyderabad, the app is catering to big cities like Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune at present. The main channels for making Take5 discoverable is through actively engaging on social media, and on-ground activations. However, the parent company Zenoti has main goal to share experience and grow through word-of-mouth publicity.
Merit for professionals
Take5 offers salons and spas multiple benefits and is designed to help salons and spas to attract more new clients and encourage existing clients to visit more often.
Free to download and levies no charges to the customer, the Take5 app provides business with an online presence, while offering intelligent marketing and revenue management capabilities to reach daily revenue targets. Prices drop when the business needs to attract more clients and can even go up on busy days.
Significantly, Industry data based on The Zenoti Benchmark shows, more than 70 per cent of salon and spa visits are walk-ins. This indicates that customers like to have the flexibility to make last minute decisions on where to go for their service. The app cleverly supports ‘walk-in’ culture.