The Organic.Life is an online shopping marketplace has almost 1,500 organic products to offer in home care, health care, wellness and lifestyle categories.
Claims to follow traceability methodology to verify every certified product it sells, Purna Organics manufacture products using 100 per cent certified inputs. The venture further brings in greater transparency and empowers buyers to check the organic certificate details of the products they purchase.
Elaborating on the marketplace model, Mallesh Tigali, Founder and CEO, Purna Organics said, “The urban lifestyle has replaced a number of natural ways of living. There is a yearning in many of us to lead a natural and healthy life. But consumers have difficulty in accessing genuine products, which are good for their health, are natural and at the same time cost effective.
Unlike an e-commerce model, The Organic.Life puts greater pricing power in the hands of the producers and sellers in a transparent and fair manner.
Significantly, Purna Organics also provides sellers’ additional support that includes services like optimizing online operations to increase traffic to their products, conducting photo shoots of their products and writing high quality product descriptions for ease of selection by buyers.
• First of its kind authentic & holistic platform for consumers to adopt an organic way of living.
• The only company to follow traceability methodology to ensure that every certified product it sells is genuine.
• A rare venture, empowering buyers to validate authenticity of products.
• The first collaborative platform offering scale, reach and boundary less growth to unorganized players in this industry.
• A unique selling platform that offers integrated distribution support to sellers.
At present, the organic products industry is facing head winds in acquiring certifications due to high costs and intricate procedures. The Organic.Life connects the sellers with certification agencies to assist them in getting their products certified as per international standards at a competitive cost.
The Organic.Life collectively works with small and medium scale farmers to help them acquire organic certification at competitive certification rates.