As a result of logging on to the FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. website you expressly accept the following terms and conditions. If any or all of them are not acceptable you must log off immediately.
- FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. adheres to all of the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). By logging on to our site you may leave details in the records of our site of names and addresses which are personal data for the purposes of the Act. By logging on you therefore consent to our use of that data for the purposes of contacting you or your firm or company to bring to your attention further information about the benefits of membership of FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. or in order to bring to your attention details of products and services which are supplied by FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD.
- FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. will make use of such data for no other purposes and will keep all such data secure and, except as stated below, will not pass such personal data to any other person.
- The names, business addresses and details of members, officers, managers and employees of members of FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. already provided to FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. by the member, or any officer, manager or employee of the member may be passed to other members of FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. who may also use such information for the purposes bringing to your attention details of their own products and services.
- We use email links located in relevant parts of our website to enable you to contact us directly with any questions or comments you may have. We read every message sent in and try to reply promptly to everyone, this information is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments to improve the site and program, or review and discard the information.
- Where you provide us with personal data relating to persons other than yourself you acknowledge to us that you are authorized by such persons to agree to the retention and use of that data by FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. for the purposes outlined.
- Any material contained within this website is the copyright of FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. and, other than excepted below, may not be downloaded, reproduced or used in any other way without the express consent in writing of FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD..
- You may read download or extract to print information contained in this website for your own personal use but otherwise you are subject to the provisions of paragraph 1. (directly above) above.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate. However FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. will accept no liability whatsoever for any inaccuracy contained within it and accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, which you may suffer as a result of your reliance upon any information contained within the website whether arising in contract, tort or in any other way. The purpose of the content of the website is to provide general guidance or information only.
- If you take any actions in reliance on any information contained within the website you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You are advised in any circumstances where you wish to rely on any information within the website to consult with your own legal advisors before taking any actions to ensure that any information is relevant to your particular circumstances.
- The contents of this exclusion section applies equally to the content of any site to which this website provides a hyperlink. You should view the disclaimer and notice contained in any such site before proceeding to brows the site.
The FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. website aims to be available 24 hours per day. Nevertheless there may be periods of time when for the purposes of updating, repair or any other reason the site may not be accessible. FRANCHISE INDIA HOLDINGS LTD. will make every endeavour to ensure that such periods of time are kept to a minimum."