Fitness franchises are one of the fastest growing businesses in the franchise world. Read on...
Due to the growing awareness among the millennial to stay fit and lead a healthy lifestyle, a lot of fitness centers and gyms are becoming popular in daily life. Social media influence has also fueled the growth of the fitness and gym culture in India.
Looking at the demographics of the city, Chandigarh is attracting a lot of youth – in search of jobs, for higher studies and to become entrepreneurs – come flocking into the city. So, if one is looking into options of joining the franchise bandwagon, fitness franchises can be profitable in Chandigarh. Here is the list of best solutions for fitness startups:
1. Women only Gyms: While some women are comfortable sharing space with men in the gyms, others prefer women-only gyms for various reasons such as safety, comfort, etc. There are many gyms which offer franchise options such as Vivafit, which is a women-only gym. One can look at multiple options to take up a suitable franchisee or can start their own women-only gyms in the locality.
2. Unisex Gyms: There are people who like to work out together and research say that couples who work out together tend to have better relationship and bonding. So, a lot of youth follow this research and trend to work out together.
One can take up a unisex franchisee, to begin with, or can start his/her own gym business and further expand it after a couple of years.
3. Zumba Classes: Fitness is not only about lifting heavy weights or counting how many crunches and squats one can do in an hour. The bottom line is to lead a healthy and fit life, so some people prefer enjoying while working out and they opt for Zumba classes, where they can dance their calories away.
Starting a Zumba classes’ business or taking up a franchisee of a renowned brand can prove to be profitable.
4. Yoga Classes: Chandigarh has a big enough youth population as much as it has an elderly population. While the youth wants instant results of their workout, the elders want to take things slow and believe more in working with their internal peace and fitness, which is why the yoga classes’ business will also flourish as well as fitness centers.
When some like to sway and sweat their calories out with loud music on, some prefer a calmer environment, which is why yoga is preferred by many youngsters and corporate professionals too. Starting with his/her own yoga centre or taking up a franchisee of the same can turn out t be profitable options.
5. In-house workout facility provider: Other than gyms, zumba classes and yoga classes, there are certain people who like to enjoy their work out sessions in the comfort of their home for as long as they want to, which is why they prefer personal trainers.
Those who want to start their own business or take up franchisees can join in the FRO 2019, happening in Chandigarh on 19-20 January, to know more about the franchise business, financial advice, and business advice from the experts. Meet the investors personally and participate to change the small world of business. Click here to know more: https://www.franchiseindia.com/fro