Technavio has released a new market research report on the global SMB and SME NAS market, which is expected to generate revenues of $18 billion between 2016 and 2020.
‘If you are good at anything, do not do it for free.’
Gone are the days when people were chasing behind government jobs, now there are multiple low cost online business opportunities, which are far from boring and fetch you way more money than any fulltime job.
A study by the market research firm Zinnov said, India, which is home to about 4.88 crore small and medium business ( SMB )s provides employment to 81.16 million individuals and is all set to become the largest SME nation globally.
Micro enterprises account for 95% of total SMBs, small & medium put together hold the remaining 5% share and 55% of SMBs are located out of urban cities whereas 45% are situated in rural areas.
Technavio has released a new market research report on the global SMB and SME NAS market, which is expected to generate revenues of $18 billion between 2016 and 2020. The report also read that global SMB and SME NAS market is set to grow at a CAGR of 33% by 2020.
Here are a few online business ideas, which can be started with almost zero investment; one just needs the right technique and skills, where hard work goes hand in hand:
1. Online tutorial:
The internet revolution has brought the entire world onto the palms. One can learn anything by just typing on internet and a window to the vast sea of knowledge will be flapped open.
If you are good at anything, no matter how ignorable or little you might find, there will always be somewhere someone in dire need of learning it.
Take the advantage and start charging for classes or simply record it as tutorials with a pinch of uniqueness and simplicity in it. There you put it across online and the very next day you become an internet sensation.
And once your talent is acknowledged, people will pay you anything to be your partner, hence did not you just made your business with almost zero investment!
There is a vast opportunity for the writing skills and technical non technical knowledge that your brain has stored in its cells.
There are companies, which pay really well to their freelancers. All you need to do is keep reading, researching and filling your knowledge bank, and the world becomes your oyster.
By spending only a few hours, you can earn more than what a regular job pays, but you have to be very sincere and a pro in topics, or else this can back-fire you.
3. Ghost writer:
This one is the fresh in the lot. There are stories unfolding in every heart but not everyone can pour them as they want to on the papers, here is where the role of ghost writer comes into play.
Ghost writers write for the author in his name and get paid. One just needs to have the skill of writing or one can get the course online or from some university and start working on it.
The best part is by the end of it, one becomes pro in writing and the author can recommend him/her to other aspiring authors.
4. Airbnb host:
Travelling has become more than just passion for a lot of people. Young people are following the trend of becoming travelers; explore their depth of life and what not.
Post retirement too people like to travel but every time one travels, accommodation becomes an issue. Staying in hotels and ordering food from there becomes very expensive. Thus the Airbnb host comes at rescue.
Airbnb hosts generally let the travelers to stay at their place for a day or two and also take the tourists to the desired locations for sightseeing and all. Moreover they also provide food, over all the cost comes down way cheap as compared to hotels.
The safety and security issue too gets sorted and one gets to mingle with the local people and taste the authentic homemade cuisines.
Here is the list of few cool and fun online business ideas, with almost zero investment but a good return is promised.