If your near future plans lie in starting an International Business either in India or in taking your own Business International, Franchise India 2010, is a ‘must visit’ for you. The show will witness a bevy of International brands from over 15 different sectors in F&B, Fashion Retail, Consumer Service, Niche Business Ideas and Health & Wellness chiefly from USA, UK, Europe and Australia.
On the other hand, if your business plans lie in taking your Brand international, then you can meet International Business Experts who will take you through the complete cycle of establishing your brand in a foreign country.
Find out your international take-away from Franchise India 2010
- Special delegation from UAE Commercial Office looking to network with brands in India
- Russian based coffee chain, Shokoladnitsa Café is expanding its feet in India via Master franchising
- Discover Low-Cost Kiosk Concept-Vendmax International from Canada
- Lucky Clover, a USA based jewellery manufacturing company is arriving in India with their innovative business model.
- Fast Fix Jewellery, A US based retail chain also makes its first appearance in Indian market.
- International Education Concepts look to diversify in Indian Market with Fastrackids International, a USA based education chain utilizing a multisensory approach (auditory, visual, tactile and kinesthetic) looks for unit and regional franchisees and Pop Languages from France is stepping in India with a unique franchise concept of learning foreign languages by providing CDs, producing songs in English, French, and Spanish to enrich foreign language knowledge among children, families, and teachers
- Adstragold Microbrewery is a retail brand from Singapore offering a smallest integrated micro-brewery system with the aim of achieving retail space saving, low capital investment, ease of start up, and with no brewery experience required, low operation overhead and yet without compromise at consumer’s level for highly demanded traditional crafted designer beers.
- Eurivex from Cyprus, (a Eurasian island country) is a financial firm offering services such as company formations, opening bank accounts, trade finance solutions, web design and e-marketing campaigns to securing residency visas for high net worth individuals.
- Naked Pizza and Pizzavito Franchise Group are USA based Pizza chains looking forward for expanding their business in Indian Economy.
- Global Food Company Sarpinos Pizzeria from USA is making its debut in the Indian Market
- Sbarro International and New Zealand Natural ice-cream from New Zealand, look to re-establish their Brand legacy in India through Re – Franchising.
Take your business overseas
Franchise India 2010 forum also intends to promote dialogues amongst entrepreneurs, business tycoons, consultants and government representatives that would promote Indian brands abroad with a multi-disciplinary approach, the conference & Networking forums aims to foster greater understanding and collaboration between practitioners, industrialists and policy makers.
- Also Attend the special workshop session on Going International- The right approach and the right direction
- Meet with Global Experts to carve your International Business Strategy
- Meet Paulo Cesar Global Franchise, Brazil
- Gareth ParryPresident, Global Franchise Marketing & CanFran global Consultants, Canada
- Jonathan ChaddLeathes Prior Solicitors ,UK
- Dawn Stallwood Legal Council and Notary Public, UK
- Tony Fitzpatrick of Franchise your business, UK
- Severin Zhilinskis of Advanced Franchise, Lithuania
- Robert Armstrong, Venture Advisors,Europe
- Waltraud Martius, SYNCON, International Franchise Consultants
- Rod YoungDC Strategy, Australia
- Kit BrinkleyWorld franchise associates, UK
- Mana Al SuwaidiTrade Commissioner, UAE
- Loannis ILidisPresident, Franchise Association of Greece
- Waltraud MartiusSYNCON-International Franchise Consultants, Germany
- Mana Al SuwaidiUAE Embassy ( Guest of Honour)
- Sotiris Yanakakis, General Manager and Legal Counsel of the Franchise Association of Greece
- Shery Christopher, Shery Christopher Consulting
- Anjum Malik, Alhamba US chamber of commerce
- Peter Morris Business Shrink, USA
Come, be Part of Franchise India 2010