JAMUN is a regional Indian eatery & bar that celebrates the regional diversity and rich heritage of Indian cuisine. With a promise to satisfy the most acute craving for feel-good Indian food, Jamun has curated a mix of forgotten recipes and popular Indian dishes from the heartland that will be served in a light and healthy manner.
The Jamun food and beverage experience is about authenticity and honesty, all presented with a slight accent of style. The ambience is clean and contemporary, yet tinted with the colour and character that are representative of the diversity of India.
With a focus on nostalgia and detail, this brand is one that has quickly garnered national and international acclaim, being hailed as one of the most unique and high quality Indian restaurants in the country by international michelin star chefs, food critics and many national and regional publications and critics.
Five Points why someone should invest in Brand Jamun?
1. A highly unique F&B proposition as it serves food from across regions in India--where you can get a butter chicken, a vegetable stew and ker sangria under one roof
2. Highly attractive venue for tourists and foreigners due to menu curation and ambience
3. Very specific and detailed rituals & standard operating procedures in terms of service that add enormously and differentiate itself from other Indian restaurants and add a lot to the experience
4. High ROI potential, with very recognisable brand value and comparatively low food cost since most of the menu focuses on local produce
5. The brand owners will support the franchise in very important ways to ensure both financial success, market proliferation and brand good will including developing location-specific unique selling propositions, customising dishes, sharing marketing collaterals on an ongoing basis and creating events to drive sales and build brand.
Operations Commenced On 2012
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On 2018
Investment INR 2 Cr. - 5 Cr
Franchise/Brand Fee INR 6500000
Royalty/Commission 10 %
- NA -
Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
- NA -
- NA -
Anticipated percentage return on investment 26 %
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise 2-3 Years
Other investment requirements no
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity Commercial
Floor area requirement 2000 - 2250 Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet Affluent residential/commercial locality in the city
Franchisee training location In Delhi and On-Site at Location
Is field assistance available for franchisee ? Yes
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? 9-No of years Years
Is the term renewable? Yes