Dezertfox is a dessert cafe established with the intent of providing high quality western dessert and snack food items. Dezertfox is a go to place for midnight delivery of cakes and hangout place for youth of all age group.
Dezertfox is run and managed by Ayush Agarwal who has done his MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and B-tech from IIT Varanasi. He has worked and consulted projects for major retail players in India and Abroad. Ayush Agarwal has widely travelled and during his long stay in Paris (France) he has developed the idea of creating India’s first dessert café chain where one can have world class western desserts, savories, coffee, tea or other drinks with cozy atmosphere and sitting. Our aim is to build the first dessert cafe chain in India of International standards.
Why a dessert and Bakery Franchise?
• Indian bakery market is estimated to be over Rs 50,000 Cr with high growth rate of 20-25% in the coming years.
• Cakes and desserts have replaced the traditional Methai and now a necessity in every occasion be is it Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary and occasions like Mother’s day, Father’s day. Valentine’s Day, New Year etc.
• Desserts and Bakery business have high profit margin if run in a proper way.
• With proper guidance the bakery business can be run by both experienced businessman and salaried people with no experience in running a business.
• Even in small get together or dinner public prefers to outsource dessert from nearby bakery.
Why Dezertfox franchise?
• Dezertfox is run by an IIT and IIM alumni along with a professional team who will guide from setting up business, doing interiors, lining up vendors, getting safe etc
• We have Center of Excellence in New Delhi where we develop new products and recipes following international trends and time to time substitute material / supplier to reduce the cost.
• Maintain high food standards and quality by having reviews every month.
• We have in-house interior team which helps in setting modern and attractive interior and maintain uniform look throughout nation as well as tie ups with major equipment supplier which will help in setting up store at a competitive cost.
• Pan India tie up with raw material supplier which help in sourcing quality raw material at a cheaper cost.
• We are in process of establishing a training school for dessert chefs and will assist in recruiting chefs who can work on the recipes developed by us thus removing the headache of looking for chefs or staff when someone leaves.
• Setting up of IT network and loyalty program which will help in monitoring sales and increase repeat purchase.
• When the chain will have India wide presence this may turn to be a major source of revenue for franchisee.
• Our Team will help in the following marketing activities.
• Advertisement on social media.
• Marketing to be done on platforms like Zomato and Swiggy to get online orders from beginning.
• Online posts on local discovery platforms to create awareness about new store opening and location.
• Bloggers meet to be organized in the store after opening to create buzz on social media.
• Photo and video shoot of store for online promotion.
• Special promotion on radio during festivals and store coupon distribution.
• Newspaper and Hoarding advertisement (Cost Sharing).
Operations Commenced On 2015
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On 2018
Investment INR 10lac - 20lac
Franchise/Brand Fee INR 300000
Royalty/Commission 10 %
Investment INR 30lac - 50lac
Unit/Brand Fee INR 300000
Master/Brand Fee INR 1000000
Royalty/Commission 10 %
Haryana, Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh
- NA -
Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan
Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh
- NA -
Anticipated percentage return on investment 25 %
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise 1-2 Years
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity Commercial
Floor area requirement 200 - 1500 Sq.ft
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet NA
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees Yes
Franchisee training location Delhi
Is field assistance available for franchisee ? Yes
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise Yes
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise Yes
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? Yes
How long is the franchise term for? 5-No of years Years
Is the term renewable? Yes