Toni & Guy
No. of Franchise Outlets: 400
Investment: Rs. 50lac - Rs. 1 Cr.
Toni&Guy is the most Hairdressing Company in the World
Toni&Guy was founded in 1963 as a single unit in Clapham, London Toni & Guy now have over 400 salons in 45 countries worldwide and employ over 5000 in the UK and a further 2000+ employee across the world.
For 50 years Toni&Guy has remained at the forefront of the hairdressing industry and have pioneered the concept of the professional hairdresser-exceeding all industry standards to make expertise available on a global scale.
Why We Should FRANCHISE with TONI&GUY ?
- TONI&GUY is the most famous hairdressing company in the world having enjoyed over four decdes of success.
- TONI&GUY have won over 100 awards - 47 of which are British Hairdressing Awards.
- Toni Mascolo, Chairman and Chief executive was awarded an honorary Beforeservices to hairdressing in 2008.
- Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck Global Creative Director was voted Hairdresser of the Year by Hair Magazine readers for 2008/09.
- TONI&GUY is the only hairdressing company to have been given offi cial status as both a Cool Brand and super Brand (an accolade given to only the strongest brands).
- TONI&GUY were winners in 4 categories of the 2010 sapphire franchise salon awards.
- TONI&GUY have been voted ‘nationwide salon Group of the Year’ by both Hair and reveal Magazine.
- TONI&GUY has been the ‘Offi cial Haircare sponsor to london fashion Week’ since 2004, creating the hair for over 80 designer catwalk shows a year.
- TONI&GUY is the only hairdressing company with its own TV station TONI&GUY.TV which is viewed by over 90,000 clients a week!
- Every issue of TONI&GUY’s award winning magazine is read by over 250,000 clients.
- It takes each assistant over three years to become a qualified TONI&GUY hairdresser and we exceed industry standards in educating our staff.
- There are now 406 TONI&GUY salons and 27 Academies in 41 countries worldwide all teaching TONI&GUY’s unique blend of hairdressing.