The Lil' Genius Kid
No. of Franchise Outlets: 19
Investment: Rs. 30lac - Rs. 50lac
Genius Kids is an independent award winning Accelerated Learning Center founded on the philosophy “Never 2 Little 2 Learn”; a simple belief that every child is a “genius” and as educators and parents, it is our responsibility to awaken the “inner genius” in each child.
At Genius Kids we believe that every child comes into life with wonder, curiosity, awe, spontaneity, vitality, flexibility, & many other joyful characteristics. An infant has twice as many brain connections as an adult. The young child masters a complex symbol system (their own native language) without any formal instruction. Young children have vivid imaginations, creative minds, & sensitive personalities. It is imperative that we, as educators and parents, help preserve these genius characteristics of children as they mature into adulthood, so those capacities can be made available to the broader culture in these times of incredible change. Our founder, Rennu Dhillon, has been recognized locally, nationally & globally for her continued dedication to early education & creative developmental work, developing unique interactive curriculum that have created emergent fluent readers & confident speakers.
This website provides important information about our educational programs, curriculum & philosophies. We invite you to tour our campuses and view our online videos to understand & appreciate our dedication to early education and a lifetime of learning.
Our Mission is to inspire every student to Think, Lead & Communicate, resulting in greater self-esteem, confidence & performance to learn, achieve & care.
Our Vision is Tender Loving Care to Think, Lead & Communicate, the goal is to provide high standards of education in creative, fun classrooms and dedicate our unique accelerated learning methods and curriculum to developing Leaders of Tomorrow with TLC to TLC - Tender Loving Care to Think, Lead & Communicate!
We Believe that every child has the right to a high quality education and when children are surrounded by curious and creative adults engaging in challenging, interesting activities, their own inner genius is sparked into action. .
Our Classrooms are decorated and endorsed with creativity, love and high-energy instructors in a relaxed atmosphere, free from criticism, comparison and pressure to succeed. Each child is treated as a unique gift, capable of doing wonderful things in the world. We disregard the standard I.Q. meaning of genius, and using models based on the theory of multiple intelligences, we ensure that every child in our center will succeed on their own terms.
Our Curriculum, based around “interactive recipes” incorporate the essential “ingredients for success,” which are critical thinking, public speaking and language development skills in every aspect, unlocking the gates to a child’s love for learning. What make our centers unique are our Accelerated Methodology and Award Winning Curriculum, where we believe in teaching children as young as 2 years old to 3rd grade age groups to Learn, Read, Speak, Think, Lead and Communicate for themselves with confidence, while developing their own personalities along the way. Our fun in-house curriculum is simplified and engages children of all ages, while developing enthusiasm and a love for learning. Our philosophy is based on the famous quote by Jim Rohm; “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Training would be provided in the USA.
- Also, the company has its own IT system where the franchisee will be using the IT system of Lil’Genius Kid.
Genius Kids objectives are simple and attainable:
- To be the best and nothing less.
- To provide high quality, exceptional, early educational learning opportunities that are supported by enhanced state of the art technology, award winning creative curriculum and support.
- To foster the child’s potential in the cognitive, fine and gross motor, adaptive, social, emotional and communication areas.
- To promote a child’s independence, self determination and self-advocacy skills.
- To challenge our students to stretch beyond their own imagination and growth.
- To have each family and student feel directly connected and appreciated.
- To invigorate each classroom environment by offering personalized attention to our students.
- To continually invest and train our staff and franchisees to teach effectively and passionately
- To become an integral part of the community and increase the awareness for early education.
- To strive for success working smart and become the best in early enrichment education for children.