ASNA Group was founded by a band of young and zealous professional who decided
that the best way to do business was to THINK BIG. Headed by a technocrat with
experience in the marketing of consumer durables the ASNA Group has built the
infrastructure, manpower and the financial resources needed to acquire PAN –
INDIA presence in its domain of activities.
Since its inception in 2010, ASNA has associated itself with Telecommunication
industry and has been distributors of leading mobile labels in INDIA, with
diversified interests in Leather, Mobile Handsets, International Roaming Cards,
Hospitality among others. The group is all set up for launching its own Global
Roaming SIM Card services across 100+ countries.
KEY BRAND STRENGTH
• Stable Product with Proven Excellency in its known field of interest. Stability has
been their key to success among rivals.
• Reliable and Early ROI option for investors seeking long-term growth plans.
• Cross – Market benefit with viable option for bundling Mobile Phones and SIM
• Considering Distributors for Global Roaming SIM (to be launched shortly) product,
which can give worldwide exposure.
• Un touched market with little or no Competitors, still stands apart with offers and
benefits being one of its kind for customers.
• Proven product with hassle free worry on product and customers acceptance.
Product in context has out beaten native products in UK and Europe creating a
niche for them in Telecommunications.
• Cards for Indian market will be a killer product with unmatched service.
Operations Commenced On 2000
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On 2014
Investment INR 30lac - 50lac
Franchise/Brand Fee INR 5,00,000
Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu
Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Andaman and Nicobar, Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
How long is the franchise term for? Years