TBC has skin care products, hair care products, cosmetics, express salons, salons, spas and slimming centres all under its blanket...Healthcare fitness
Malaysia's Impulse Studio is entering the Indian fitness sector in December this year, with the concept of Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS), which enable a 20-minute effective workout...
- Running a business in Beauty and Wellness
- Omron Healthcare: Innovating preventive healthcare
- Our business needs patience: Dr Lal PathLabs CEO
- Inside The Body Shop Asia Fit Store
- Organic Smokes: Cigarettes gone Ayurvedic
- Avention Global: Seeking new markets in India
- Thyrocare hopes to reach 1,000 labs by 2020
- The Karva Chauth blessing for beauty biz
- Beauty and Wellness a healthy, wealthy sector
- Hair business and the obsession with it
VM & Design
With an aim to making a ‘bang-on’ entry into premium..
The Pink Room Salon & Spa offers an extensive choice of body..
Shine Spa for Sheraton has been praised for its signature..
The Spa at The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi is spread across..
Nestled in the lush green Aravalis, the Lemon Tree Hotel,..
What sets Magnifique apart from others is the partnership..
Making this Gold’s Gym offer an international feel and..
With a city-wise presence in Mumbai and Delhi, Blossom..
The prestigious history of Truefitt & Hill began in 1805..
Design is a language that's subjective to each project...
The Eye Associates, Mumbai has recently opened its first..
Warren Tricomi, one of the most luxurious chains of salons..
While there is huge opportunity for starting new businesses in this sector in India, making those businesses succeed is not an easy..
Franchise India 2016 was proof of how the existing brands in this sector are growing, how new players are eyeing it as a perfect growth..
- How Indian baby care is growing up
- Keva Ayurveda: A tremendous growth story
- CSR adding to visibility in wellness biz
- Healing therapies: A ray of newer Avenues
- Fitness franchise guide for franchisee
- 5 women ruling wellness products market
- Ayurvedic cosmetics: Decoding new growth frontier
- Will ‘Don’t Let Her Go’ work for Wellness?
BEAUTY AND WELLNESS
TBC has skin care products, hair care products, cosmetics, express salons, salons, spas and slimming centres all under its blanket...
- Looking at 100 studios by 2020: Impulse
Malaysia's Impulse Studio is entering..
- Omron Healthcare: Innovating preventive
While Omron Healthcare is making it big..
- Our business needs patience: Dr Lal
Dr Lal PathLabs has been growing at a..
- Organic Smokes: Cigarettes gone
Three brothers are aiming to take..
- Avention Global: Seeking new markets in
Primarily a maker of anti-ageing..
- Thyrocare hopes to reach 1,000 labs by
Dr A Velumani, Chairman, Thyrocare,..
Business & Investments
After raising $1.5mn funding from Mauritius based HNIs, modasta.com is all set to act as a game changer in the healthcare industry...
Growing rage of fitness in India has given a new approach to choosing a career in the industry, without losing interest in professional..
- PurO: Making basic ingredients healthier
- 'First Eat' healthy the app way
- Smytten brings premiumisation in beauty biz
- Bringing ecommerce revolution to family biz
- Titivate aesthetics biz to gain market edge
- Re-inventing growth prospects of SALONS
- Mumbai-based MyGlamm.com offers franchise
- What made The Body Shop to invest in Indore?
Brands & Product launch
Stempeutics Research, a late stage biotechnology company, has developed Cutisera, an anti-ageing skin care product, launched by Cipla...
After Dabur and Patanjali Ayurved, it’s the remarkable entry of HUL’s Dove brand into baby personal care products which has created..
- Big fat business of anti-cellulite creams
- Max Protein snacks: The healthy yet tasty chips
- Hair and beauty awards on the roll
- Watch out for these 3 out of the BOX beauty treats
- Why SkinYoga forging for big retail presence
- FitCircle forays into Nutraceuticals space
- Technogym launches non-motorised treadmill
- Blue Terra Spa extends offering with Blue Nectar
Tech & Digital
Delivering over three decades of implant innovation to hundreds of thousands consumers, Cochlear Limited is pioneer in implantable..
With 75-80 thousand new cases reported every year, India holds the highest prevalence of oral cancers globally...
- Top 5 must try apps for fitness freaks
- Now, an app can help you get desired tan
- Top 5 beauty apps for Indian consumers
- US-based Pebble brings new surprise to fit biz
- Prescribez app: Disrupting healthcare delivery
- Now an app can make you earn, on
- Amway teams up with Microsoft
- Medicine delivery aggregator eSwasthya bags fund
Are you marketing your brand the right way this Diwali? These are the promotional trends this festive season that can help you up your..
Makeover specialists seem to focus a lot on changing the hairstyle of the person to drastically transform his or her image...
- India: A wellness destination
- Untapping market of Wellness Tourism
- Can healthtech replace real time treatment?
- 5 international beauty brands eyeing India
- 5 Detox tips to slash fake franchise
- 6 tips for Omni-channel presence of beauty brand
- 6 actors helping fitness biz flourish
- FMCGs grabbing wellness sector opportunities
- 7 content marketing tips for wellness biz
Healthcare And Fitness
Estimatedly, on an average, 70 per cent of healthcare needs of an individual can be met in the home environment which may results in..
Plan My Health is a compressive and one stop solution tech platform for students, children, employees etc for preventive health and..
- Taking HealthTech to remote areas
- Curofy: Building a network of doctors
- 10 HealthTech ventures hitting the bulls eye
- Tech disruption in pre-natal healthcare
- Nutrition product merchandise in Pharmacies
- Curofy: Betting big on organic growth
- Healthcare luring PE investment
- MedPlus to open 1,100 pharmacies franchise
Read the latest franchising magazines and books to get comprehensive and up-to-date information on leading franchise systems, trends and more.