A venture of benefits
Aiming to reach to the highest level of integrity and professionalism and be India’s most respectable financial services company is I Ventures. In an interview, Nirmal Bansal, MD, I Ventures Capital shares the origin, growth and future plans of his company.
Ramanjit Kaur (RK): Shed some light on the inception of I Ventures in India?
Nirmal Bansal (NB): I Ventures Capital was founded in 2005 by me and Nitin Jindal (JMD). I Ventures Capital have built its reputation on providing long term value to clients through its out of the box approach of investing, while maintaining the highest level of integrity and professionalism. I Ventures Capital offer all the wealth management products with expert advice and knowledge.
RK: What is I Ventures all about? What kind of services it offers?
NB: I Ventures Capital is a respectable financial services company wherein one can satisfy all his/ her financial needs under one roof. We offer direct access to investment opportunities in the fast growing Indian Economy and our expertise identify the right alternatives early to ensures the best returns for our clients. I Ventures Capital provide services like (Equity, Commodity, Currency, PMS, Mutual Fund, Insurance, Fixed Deposits) with solid research and advice.
RK: What inspired I Ventures to take the franchise route to expand its presence in India?
NB: Franchise business is one of the best way through which a company can not only expand its business but can also increase its presence. Franchising is one of the best modes to market a brand and in a country like India with such a large population base; it is very difficult to reach to each and every customer. But with franchising, it becomes very easy for a company to reach every city, state and village. This is the main reason for I Ventures to take the franchise route to create maximum presence all over country. From 2006 onwards, the company has taken franchise route to expand its business.
RK: What is the USP of I Ventures? How it is different from other players in the sector?
NB: Company’s solid Research and Expert advice to its client with highly customised service is the USP of the company. It is very different from others as our research and advices are in-house built and have been managed by highly qualified analysts from the industry. Our young sales and marketing team is very aggressive towards customer service and their satisfaction because in today’s time, customer satisfaction is the only key to survive in any industry.
RK: What practices and initiatives have you introduced in I Ventures?
NB: I Ventures have always believed in innovative and creative ideas to be implemented for the best growth of the company. Company has introduced many new practices and initiatives to minimise the problems of customers and to increase the efficiency of employees like:
- 24 hrs Exclusive client service desk
- Expert trading solutions with value added tools & services
- Research Based approach
- Updated market information
- 24*7 web enabled back office
- Online software for trading and investing
- Specialised training on products & relationship building
- Motivational and Promotional activities
RK: What is the eligibility criterion for selecting the franchisees of your company?
NB: The eligibility criteria for selecting the franchisees of our company include:
- Any entity (individual, company or partnership firm) with a good track record and reputation in financial services/other business/social circle with a good client base
- Minimum two to three years of experience in selling financial products as sub broker/Remiser/Mutual Fund Distributor/Insurance advisor/financial planner or an employee of existing broker/sub broker
- Minimum area and investment required to take up the franchise business of I Ventures is
- Minimum investment of Rs two lakh initially and ability to invest continuously in infrastructure and people as per their business requirements
- Min 250-500 sq. ft office space, well furnished and equipped
- Computers with the latest configuration for trading and back office activities
- Telephone lines with voice logger
- Proper internet connectivity
RK: How many franchised outlets do you presently have in India? What are your target locations to expand I Ventures in India?
NB: I ventures capital presently have more than 100 franchise outlets in India. Our target for the next two years is to cross 500 franchises pan India.
RK: What kind of training and support will a franchisee gets after partnering with your Company?
NB: I Ventures capital provide its franchisees with the required product training on an ongoing basis to update them with the latest happenings in the market. We also assist them in understanding techniques to grow their business, which include:
- Online back office training
- Online trading training
- Product training
- Promotional training
- Special training on currency trading and strategy investments
- Training on new product development
- Employee motivation training
- Online research training
Related: Creating wealth for customers
Copyright © 2009 - 2016 Franchise India Holdings Ltd.
The information contained herein is of generic nature only, and Franchise India is not, by means of this website or any part thereof, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that might affect your finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. Your use of this website or any of its pages or links given, is at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from your usage. With respect to use of the website, kindly visit www.franchiseindia.com/terms.