the teachers employment news
No. of Franchise Outlets: 02
Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
For starting a business in education & training sector all you need is contact Teachers Employment Agency for franchise...Read On!
Teachers Employment News is a unique and innovative platform which a resource based servicing for the cause of teachers empowerment. Its mission is to provide teachers with professional career prospects in the emerging global work platform and to equip them with all support bases so that each realizes their dream.
This company is developed on innovative project offering employment to teachers , training of teachers, screening of credentials, teachers exchange programmes, book stores, latest launches, innovative products, job opportunities on foreign soil, and lot more to develop their community.
USP Teachers Employment Agency:
- Strong data base of teachers is directly linked to level of development and very crucial for the development of any country
- Strong credibility and integrity and our resolve to serve the client with best ethical practices
- Opportunity for the teacher's who have incidentally met an accident or are victims of some natural calamity
Desired Franchisee Profile:
- Person having desire to contribute to society by developing trained professionals
- Entrepreneurs looking to explore business opportunities in education & training field
- Individual with sound managerial skills
- Person already having experience in running education institutes
- Area required: 300-500 sq. ft.
- Investment: Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000
Support to Franchisee:
- Advertising support
- Marketing assistance
Franchisor provides the video coverage displays on web-site and can also work out other supports:
- Events in schools
- Events in colleges and universities
- Events hosted by Industry forums
- Events hosted by councils and research centre’s
- Established brand name
- Extensive ongoing support
- Great returns on investment
- Proven business model
Get in the business with an established brand now, contact today... Hurry!
Thanks & Regards
Teachers Employment Agency Team